Famous Nice quotes for you


To be nice is what everyone wants. Here we have the best nice quotes for you to be nice and impress others with your good behavior.

Famous Nice quotes

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man. » LeBron James
One of the big questions in the climate change debate: Are humans any smarter than frogs in a pot? If you put a frog in a pot and slowly turn up the heat, it won't jump out. Instead, it will enjoy the nice warm bath until it is cooked to death. We humans seem to be doing pretty much the same thing.
Don't know where your kids are in the house? Turn off the internet and they'll show up quickly.
Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available. » Jim Beggs
I'm a pretty nice dude. I have fun, and people take it the wrong way.
There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
I changed my password everywhere to 'incorrect.' That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, 'Your password is incorrect.'
A great figure or physique is nice, but it's self-confidence that makes someone really sexy.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
 When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems. » Etta James
 I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me. » David White
Keep your private life private. Be open to suggestions from different people. And just be nice. I have heard stories about people who are just plain rude to the press or fans.
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.– Erma Bombeck
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. » Thich Nhat Hanh
Famous nice quotes

A nice, easy place for freedom of speech to be eroded is comics, because comics are a natural target whenever an election comes up.
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.– Will Rogers
There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile. » Dorothy Dix
I bought a piano once because I had the dream of playing As Time Goes By as some girl's leaning on it drinking a martini. Great image. But none of it worked out. I can't even play Chopsticks. But I've got a nice piano at my house!
Never trust someone who takes hours to text you back, but when you hang out with them they check their phone every minute.
A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
You get built up and put on a pedestal and then people want to bring you down. It can be hurtful. Some people try to make me look bad or not a nice person but it's completely false.
When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?'
 Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over. » Walter Anderson
I don't want to be viewed as a womaniser or whatever. I don't like going crazy crazy, I like having fun but it's nice to wake up in your own bed, isn't it?
Famous nice quotes

A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
 Rules to be happy in life: 1) Never hate, 2) Don’t worry, 3) Live simple 4) Expect a little, 5) Give a lot, 6) always smile, 7) And keep in touch with GOD.
If someone is not treating you in a way that you like, remember that there are so many nice people out there. The problem is that when you love someone, you make excuses for that kind of behavior.
Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.» Leonardo da Vinci
I really like the idea of being a bit unpredictable. I'm known for being a nice, easy-going person with a straightforward exterior. So I think a bit of me wants to be sort of sly and devious.
Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
I would like to thank my middle finger for always sticking up for me when I needed it.
Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you. » Anna Lee
My mother hoped I would meet a nice doctor or barrister or accountant who would marry me and take me to live in what is now called Fashionable Dublin Four. But she felt that this was a vain hope. I was a bit loud to make a nice professional wife, and anyway, I was too keen on spending my holidays in far flung places to meet any of these people.
What keys can't open locks? Monkeys, donkeys and turkeys.
You have to enjoy life. Always be surrounded by people that you like, people who have a nice conversation. There are so many positive things to think about.
Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. » Leo F. Buscaglia
It is nice to have valid competition; it pushes you to do better.
 Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling. » Carlos Santana
 Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. » Og Mandino
The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: