Best Miss You Quotes for her and him


Every one of us might have come across this situation in our life. Sometimes we will be missing our best friends, sometimes our lovers, sometimes our parents and sometimes our siblings. Whoever we miss, the feeling is so hard that it can even bring tears in our eyes. What can we do at this stage? A single message from you to the person you miss really helps at this stage. It can help them realize your feelings and can even make your relation more strong.

No need to search anywhere else for such messages or quotes as we are providing a very good collection of them for you.

miss you quotes

Miss you quotes

Expression of the feelings is a must in any relationship. It not only helps to maintain the good relationship but also increases the bond between the persons included in the relation. Below are some of the cute miss you quotes which can make you feel your dear ones the feelings of your heart. They can be shared with anyone like your friends, family or lovers.

miss you quotes

If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.
I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my heart missing you.
Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore.
I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.
I have a brain to think of you. Eyes to look at you. Heart to love you. Hands to comfort you. Toes to walk with you. Mouth to say I miss you and feet to kick you, if you don’t miss me too.
I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you...
I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
You will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Make the most of the moment cos you never know what you have until it’s gone.
I wanna write ‘I miss you’ on a rock and throw at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
The silence isn’t so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
A thousand words couldn’t bring you back… I know this because I tried, neither could a thousand tears… I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too…but I never wanted memories. I only wanted you.
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. - Edna St Vincent Millay
When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
Remember when someone walks away from you, it’s not the end of your story. It’s the end of their character’s role in your story.
Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you have talked…it is about that very moment when you are doing something and wishing they were there with you.
he only way you’ll realize how broken I am without you… is to put your hand on my heart and feel it limping along in pain. I miss you.
They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.
It’s weird how I keep thinking you’re gonna come back from the hospital and run to me and say you love me but then it all fades away and I remember that you are in a better place now…forever…I miss you so much…

Miss her quotes

It is normally said that boys are stronger than girls. But there are situations in life which will prove that this is not right. Sometimes girls shows better courage to move ahead leaving the relationship. This will make a lot of sad feelings in the minds of the boys. They will then search for some missing love quotes that can be shared with their lovers which they think will help in getting back their love. Some of the heart touching quotes and messages are given below for people who are going through such situations.

miss her quotes

 Do you know what text message beeps, door bells and phone call rings have in common? Every one of them makes me think that it is you. I miss you.
I want to say i miss you. But it wouldn’t change anything so i will just keep on pretending i don’t
Ever since the moment you have gone away life is puncturing holes in my heart, day after day, let alone walk, talk and eat. I cant even breath properly. I just want this to end. Come back to me baby. I miss you
Without you my body clock has gone haywire because seconds seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours and hours seem like days.
Ever since the moment you have gone away, life is puncturing holes in my heart, day after day.
I miss you as soon as i wake up. I miss you when i’m about to sleep. I wish you were always here next to me
Our beautiful memories will never fade away, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t create more.
Even though I am alive, my heart has stopped beating. Even though I am breathing, my body is suffocating. Even though I still care, I can’t bear any longer that you’re not there.
Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever i start feeling sad, because i miss you, i remind myself how lucky i am to have someone so special to miss
I miss our conversations. I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how i was able to tell you everything that was on my mind
Please consider this text as a gentle warning that your boyfriend will have a nasty hissy fit if you don’t meet him soon. I miss you.
There’s no need to be apart from you for a thousand miles to miss you. There’s no need to be apart from you for a period of time to miss you. I just miss you
I never have to intentionally THINK about you because you are always in my THOUGHTS. I miss you girl.
If I could put a number on how much I miss you, I’d have to invent a whole new number system to explain it to you.
I thought i could handle the pain from being apart from you, but i can’t  
A day spent away from you is as good as a day not worth being alive. I miss you

Miss Him Quotes 

It is not always the girls who leaves the relationship, but in a lot of cases boys are also doing the same. In that case, the girls will also face a situation with lot of pain in their hearts. The below quotes are of great use for them at situations like this. They can forward them to their loved ones and try to get back their love. These quotes are so touching that they can even make the strongest person cry and realize what true love is.

miss him quotes

With you gone, I am listless and lonely in the night. As I wander from my room, I take a moment to look out on the bright stars and luminous moon. These glowing orbs console me with the knowledge that you, too, stand gazing at the same moon. 
I keep wondering if I am on your mind tonight. Each person is supposed to have five dreams each night. In a year, that is thousands of dreams. Is at least one of those dreams about me?
I Miss You is an understatement of how I feel right now. Even my tears can’t convey that I miss you and how.
I have never felt so, out of control before. Of my own self, never been so unsure. Not just my nights, even my days have become dark and blue. It’s all because I’m missing you.
The longer we have been apart, the more that people have told me that being with you is wrong. They say that you should be forgotten because you do not deserve me. They may be right that you do not deserve me, but I deserve you. 
I don’t care about Facebook or Twitter, because only you can make my heart flutter. I don’t care about Instagram or Pinterest, because your love is my only interest. I don’t care about WhatsApp or Google Plus, because only you can pacify my heart’s fuss. I miss you.
My hands miss your embrace. My lips miss your touch. Every part of my body aches to be with you again and conspires against me as I wait for you. Even worse is the thought that we may live to see ourselves apart for so long. 
There is a hole in my heart and the only plumber who can plug it is you. Don’t forget to bring the most important tools that will help fix this leak – your hugs and your kisses. I miss you.
From the meadow to the stream, I wander in search of you. For now, it seems that you have departed from my gaze. Sweet love of mine, return to my arms. 
When you are with me, it is like a dream floating before my eyes. Now, I have to live through the nightmare of being without you.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: