Best Good Night messages, wishes, status for whatsapp and facebook for you


After all the hard work for the day there comes the time for a beautiful sleep. But how can you go to bed without wishing your dear ones with a lovely good night message. As you know, that single message can bring a lot of happiness to their mind.

It can create a feeling in their mind that somebody is remembering them even after the busy day schedule. So, don’t think twice before sending the warm wishes to your friends, lovers and all those people who has supported during the day time.

good night

Good Night messages 

Friends are the most important part of a person’s life. They are the ones that will be with you through all the hurdles of your life. So, it is a must to send them some good thoughts at the night time before going to sleep. Below messages can be of great use for you in situations like this. Don’t hesitate to send them to your best friends.

good night messages

“Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s fresh opportunity to make it better.”
“Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.”
“The brightest stars in my life are not planetary objects; they are friends like you who shine through night and day. Good night.”
“A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you. Making my everyday seems so great. Thank you my friend lastly. Good Night and Sweet Dreams."
“Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.”
“This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always more chances.”
“Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.”
“The sun is upset now, but the moon dances in joy. Although the sun is depressed at seeing you go, the moon gets to enjoy the whole night with you.”
“The memories of our friendship are like the radiance of the moon and the fun times we’ve had together are like the twinkle of the stars that light up my life’s skies. Good night.”
“If someone wishes you good night every day, You’re happier than so many people.”

Good Night wishes

Communication is the base for a best romantic relationship. The good night messages hold a special place in maintaining a good romantic life. Sending your loved ones with romantic thoughts during the night helps in making love between you people stronger. The best good night messages for your lovers are given below.

good night wishes

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!
Stars light stars bright, u r the only star I see 2nite, I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonight.
One day I wish my dream would come true And I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!
A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making every day seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!
You are the light of my world,
The music in my heart and
The first and last thought of my day.
Have a Good Night, My Dear.
Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.
I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
Do you know how wonderful it feels to go to bed each day and know that you are mine and I am yours? – Have a restful night, my love.
When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses I can stand missing you this much.
Sun is upset and moon is happy, bcoz sun is missing u, and the moon is gonna be with u for the rest of the night, have a wonderful night.
I went to bed tonight but felt that something was missing. So, I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a greeting. Good Night!

Good Night Status for whatsapp and facebook

You know, bringing a smile one someone’s face is the most important thing that you can do to them. If you can do the same on his face, just before he / she goes to sleep, you can become the most special person in their life. So, what are you waiting for? Forward funny messages like below to them and enjoy good relationships with them.

good night status for whatsapp and facebook

I wish that God would hold u tite. i hope that angels willkeep u in site. Now just 2 make sure u feel all rite, i”m gonna wish u a wonderful nite! sleep tite!!
The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789*#. THANK GOD ALL THE KEYS OF KEYPAD ARE WORKING NOW GO TO SLEEP GUD NITE
A very original good night wish only for u beware of cheap duplicates I am the only authorized dealer for good night wishes. Good night, Sweet dreams
Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger but I love you now.
Let the most beautiful dream come 2 u tonight
Let the sweetest person come in ur dream 2night
But, Dont make it a habit, Becoz i’m not free every night
Good Night
Dont waste thinking abt ur lost past
Dont waste time 4 planning ur future
Better kill sum mosquito with that time
So tht u can sleep better.
Good Night.
Oops!? Ouch I fell from bed Trying to reach my phone just 2 Say sweet dreams 2 u. Sleep tight.
Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.--Good Night
Instead of holding my pillow tight, I wish I could meet you in person and kiss you good night.
Worrying about your past will ruin your present and future. Dreaming about the future will improve your present and erase the past. Which one will you do? The choice is yours buddy. Good night.
Dreams are the best part of life; if you miss sleep you missed the best part of your life. Now go to the bed and catch the good dreams.
There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!




Subscribe to receive free email updates: