Best Funny Quotes, messages, images, status for whatsapp and facebook for you


Do you know when the life of a person becomes beautiful? It is at that moment when he can bring a smile on another person lips, even if it is for a fraction of second.

Most of the famous persons have given very good funny quotes that can make you laugh and at the same time can make you think as well. These quotes are considered as the best funny quotes. Among the many, we have come up with some of the most famous ones that will surely make you laugh. We are also sure that you will love to share this with your friends as well.

fuuny images

Funny quotes 

Life will be quite boring, if we don’t have any fun in it. There are a lot of things that can bring fun to our lives. Sometimes it’s just a simple action from our friends, while sometimes a hug from our loved ones. All it depends on the situation we are in. It is important to find fun in every steps of life even if we are going through the toughest situations in our life. The below funny quotes by some famous persons will give you an idea of how they faced problems in their life with a smile on their face.

funny quotes

“Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.” - Albert Einstein
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak". – Steven Wright
"The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage." - Mark Russel
“They love their hair because they're not smart enough to love something more interesting.” - John Green
“Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.” - Billy Sunday
"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man." - Lana Turner
“I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” - Mark Twain
“I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it.” - Rodney Dangerfield
"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." - Dave Barry
“Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.” - Lemony Snicket
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." - Robert Bloch
"This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog."

funny messages

The fun-loving people can’t keep themselves away from the joy of life. They will find positive things everywhere even if they are going through troubles as well. All you need to know about life is that, nothing is stable here. Anything can happen in the next moment of your life. So be ready to face the challenges and try to enjoy each moment. Below quotes will help you to face the critical situations in your life with quite ease.

funny messages

"Simple rule to follow in your life: do your best and let God do the rest."
"People say you should marry someone with a good character, but just remember you can't kiss character in the morning."
"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made." - Joan Rivers
“Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.” - Yogi Berra
"It’s Friday today and all I have planned for tonight is drinking and drinking. Oh and, did I mention drinking?"
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed." - William Shakespeare
"The difference between a man and a squirrel : a squirrel cracks his nuts on a rock and a man rocks his nuts on a crack."
“Damn, Claire. Warn a guy before you do a face-plant on the floor next time. I could have looked all heroic and caught you or something -Shane” - Rachel Caine
"Death takes away the best people. It means that I will live long and long."
"Take everything from life. Just remember where you took it from."


Funny  Status for Whatsapp and Facebook 

Nowadays, our life is rotating around the social media and we spent most of our times in it. The funny quotes can help you attain the attention of others, if you keep it as your WhatsApp status. Here we are providing a lot of quotes which you can use for this purpose.

funny status for whatsapp and facebook

Yesterday I saw someone pushing a bottle of Schweppes into his ass, I said, "What are you doing ?!" He replied: "Schweppes: Drink Different..
It may look like I'm deep in thought, but 99% of the time I'm just thinking about what food to eat later.
In Modern Politics, Even The Leader Of The Free World Needs Help From The Sultan Of Facebookistan!!!My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death..!! 
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
Fact: Phone on silent mode- 10 Missed call... Turns volume to loud- Nobody calls all day!! 
Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.
If Relationship between man and women were shoes, I'd wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public.
My father always told me, 'Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life. 
If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I'll tell you more. 
People who exercise live longer, but what's the point when those extra years are spent at gym. 
Always wear cute pajamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams. 
I am currently experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours
When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why. 
Even if you are a mass murderer, International rogue,and children Abductor,People Will Still bless you "continue to be who you are" in your birthday.
Here my dad comes on whatsapp... From now on my status would be '***no status***' or just a smiley... 
Most of the fruits I know now and did not know were existed - Is only because of the shampoo

Subscribe to receive free email updates: