Best Waiting quotes, messages, status for whatsapp and facebook, images for you


Waiting the word itself breaks your heart. You wait for your love. The word wait itself keeps all the relationships around you waiting. Here we have the best collection of waiting quotes, waiting messages, waiting status for whatsapp and facebook, waiting images.

Waiting quotes

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

waiting quotes

If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we’ll have so much to talk about whenI see you again… (Bones)― Jeaniene Frost
I was made and meant to look for you and wait for you and become yours forever.― Robert Browning
Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, but I will wait forever and a day for you.
Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so that by the time you start to feel, you'll know it's real.
You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.― Paulo Coelho
If you can't ignore imperfections, then your imaginary ideal soulmate will always remain pending till you grow old and die.― Michael Bassey Johnson
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen’; but it’s even harder to give up when you think it’s everything you want.
If we're waiting for the most convenient time to say I LOVE YOU, we may never find one.    
And sure enough even waiting will end...if you can just wait long enough.
Whatever we are waiting for -- peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance -- it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.  
I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom.
For a while" is a phrase whose length can't be measured.At least by the person who's waiting.― Haruki Murakami
I have enough patient to wait for the fulfillment of my wishes.― Lailah Gifty Akita
The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up.
Love is everything it's cracked up to be It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.    
You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for.
There are more than 300,000 families in the Gulf region that lost their homes and are waiting for peace of mind. The hurricane exposed the sad reality of poverty in America. We saw, in all its horrific detail, the vulnerabilities of living in inadequate housing and the heartbreak of losing one's home.
There could have been no two hearts so open, no tastes so similar, no feelings so in unison― Jane Austen
If you can't ignore imperfections, then your imaginary ideal soulmate will always remain pending till you grow old and die.― Michael Bassey Johnson
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen’; but it’s even harder to give up when you think it’s everything you want.
I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.

Waiting messages

If you are waiting for some body then you are at the right place. Here we have the best collection of waiting messages for you to send to the person for whom you are waiting.

waiting messages

Time doesn't wait, if you think you might have found the right one, treasure the person, don��t let that person get away. Don��t let fear hold you back. Give it a try else you might regret later... "No one other than ourselves know what can truly makes us happy."
 I'm waiting for you, my love. I'm counting the minutes to see you again. Your presence is the poetry of my days, your voice is the sweetest music I can hear. I love you endlessly.
Life Is Not Just Waiting For Someone, Who Is Made For You…
But Life Is Living For Someone Who Lives Because OF You…..
Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore. Happy Valentine's Day
Earth may stop rotating Birds may stop flying Candles may stop melting Fishes may stop swimming Heart may stop breathing But I will never stop thinking about you
While I'm waiting, I'm daydreaming about you, I am anticipating our every care, every hug, every kiss ... it is so beautiful, so good thinking about you, but it is much better to find you in fact and to ear your voice, because your words touch my heart so much!
Prayers are invisible, But they make imposible things possible It is ALLAH's job to work the wonders. Our part is the most simple PRAY, BELIEVE n WAIT... :)
If i would get a rose for every time i think of u, i would spend everyday in a rose garden…. thinking of u
Most of us have sad feelings if we love someone who we can not meet or is separated from us for a long time... so, we will think in the memories of our sweet moments of love. I remember our love and I see our photos, so I forget the sadness of being away from you, my love. Come back to me soon, please!...
I Will Wait .. Till The Day "I" Can Forget "You" .. Or The Day You Realize "You" Cannot Forget "Me" ..
I'm waiting for you, my love. I'm counting the minutes to see you again. Your presence is the poetry of my days, your voice is the sweetest music I can hear. I love you endlessly.
Sometimes i think that Love is a reality and everybody likes to prove it someway!
And i believe that all my readers will prove their love to someone sending me their love messages to HERE!
Sometimes i think that Love is a reality and everybody likes to prove it someway!

Waiting status for whatsapp and facebook

You are waiting for someone and you want to set waiting status for whatsapp and facebook. Then you are at the right place. Here we have the best collection of waiting status for whatsapp and facebook
Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel's eyes.

waiting status for whatsapp and facebook

 I want to see this beautiful world, I want to travel the whole world but I want you to be my travel partner for whole life, will you be my partner???
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen’; but it’s even harder to give up when you think it’s everything you want.
Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.
Your eyes are the most precious thing I want to see forever & your presence in my life make me the millionaire.
ever give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.
Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects.
Im not waiting for a prince Im waiting for a guy who thinks Im their princess.
Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing
Time passes.. Memories fade.. Feelings change.. People leave.. But hearts never forget..! Missing Some One ..
I keep myself busy with things but whenever I pause I still think about you.
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen’; but it’s even harder to give up when you think it’s everything you want.
Waiting is easy you know whats hard Realizing that the one you are waiting for is not coming back.
Why does time move so fast when we're together, and so damn slow when we're apart..
I want to live life with you & I want my life to be end with you only. Stay in my life forever.
Maybe one day, I’ll be what you need. But don’t wait too long…because the day you want me, may be the day I’ve finally given up.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: