Best Short quotes for you

Short quotes

The power of imagination makes us infinite. » John Muir
There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents.-
Thomas Jefferson
The best way to not get your heart broken, is pretending you don't have one. 
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. » Confucius
God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers--Jewish proverb
I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.--Chinese proverb
I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand.--Chinese proverb
Men are born to succeed, not fail. » Henry David Thoreau
Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.--Chinese proverb
short quotes

A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have. 
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. —Lao Tzu
I love you because I know no matter what happens, you'll always love me back. 
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. » Samuel Beckett
My goal this weekend is to move... just enough so people don't think I'm dead. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.--Unknown Source
There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents.
When you smile at me you brighten up my day more than the sun ever could. 
Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones. – Ralph Emerson
Don’t become complacent, stretch yourself and get some bigger jobs thrown your way.
Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
All our words from loose using have lost their edge. » Ernest Hemingway
Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time
Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do.
Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most never use it.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: