Best Depression quotes, messages, and images for you

Depression is a serious mood disorder. Depression causes severe symptoms of how you think, act, feel, and handle regular activities. Depression is the state to low mood. People with depression can feel anxiety, empty, hopeless, helpless, guilty, worthless, irritable,angry.
Here in this post we have the best collection of depression quotes, messages,images for you.

depression image

Depression Quotes

We have the best collection of depression quotes for you.
“Depression is the feeling of someone whispering in your ear and telling you that you are worthless. Every time you make a mistake, you keep getting reminded of it, it’s never painless. From these mistakes, it makes you reckless. Now you ask yourself, is my life priceless or worthless ?”
"Pretending you are okay is one way of showing people that you are strong eventhough everything just tears you apart."
“I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.” – Henry Rollins
“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
depression quotes

"You largely constructed your depression. It wasn't given to you. Therefore, you can deconstruct it."
“Depression in life is like a bruise that never goes away. A bruise in your mind. You just got to be careful not to touch it where it hurts. It’s always there, though.”
“You say you’re ‘depressed’ – all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human.” – David Mitchell
 “There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, ‘There now, hang on, you’ll get over it.’ Sadness is more or less like a head cold- with patience, it passes. Depression is like cancer.” – Barbara Kingsolver
“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.” ― Ned Vizzini
"Your depression is connected to your insolence and refusal to praise."
“I always hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.”
“Depression is like a bruise that never goes away. A bruise in your mind. You just got to be careful not to touch it where it hurts. It’s always there, though.” – Jeffrey Eugenides
“I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.” – Henry Rollins

Depression messages

Here we have the best collection of depression messages for you to send to the person in depression. You can help a person in depression by sending our depression messages.

depression messages

“I would never ask you to wear a mask for me in order to hide what you’re going through. I love you, no matter what.”
"It's amazing that no matter how hard you try to get them to know your hurting they just don't look past the fake smile and the fake laughter."
"Pretending you are okay is one way of showing people that you are strong eventhough everything just tears you apart."
"I Have Decided To Stay Quiet When You Hurt Me! Because If I Hurt You Back Eventually It Is Gonna Hurt Me More Than You!"
“At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life”
 “Don’t say anything, just hold my hand and listen while I cry.”
“I always hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.”
“I know today may seem insurmountable, but never forget the friendship we share is vital to me. I’m always going to try my best to help you find some semblance of normalcy, but I know depression can be draining, and ‘normal’ may not be possible right now.”
"Some people hurt by words & some by action... But the biggest hurt i believe is that someone ignoring u when u value them bigger than anything else!"
“People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long “
“Everything is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don’t think I’m winning anymore.This Thinking is called Depression.”
“I’m sorry you’re in so much pain. I am not going to leave you. I am going to take care of myself so you don’t need to worry that your pain might hurt me.”
“I listen to you talk about it, and I can’t imagine what it’s like for you. I just can’t imagine how hard it must be.”
“I love you. Nothing you do is going to change that. I’m always here with anything you need. I know it doesn’t feel like you deserve it, but believe me you do!”

Subscribe to receive free email updates: