Best Girlfriend quotes to propose your girlfriend

Girlfriend quotes

 I started flirting with you because you were the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Now I have fallen in love with you because you have the most beautiful heart I have ever felt. I love you.
When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.― Steve Maraboli,
If I could give you one thing in life, I’ll give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
When I saw you for the first time, I thanked God for introducing me to the most beautiful angel.
girlfriend quotes

I knew I was in love when I stopped thinking about how pretty you look and started seeing the beauty within you.
There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.― Shannon L. Alder
My girlfriend and I never let each other forget how much we love each other. It’s all about reminding the other person how important and special she is to you. – Tyler Hoechlin
Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.Every girl has a guy that she won’t stop loving, and every guy has a girl that he won’t stop fighting for.
 The only word to describe you, is MINE and the only word to describe us, is FOREVER.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.― Shannon L. Alder
I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.
It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
We may always fight about the stupidest things but just know you’re the only one for me.
 If you were Facebook, I would check your updates 24/7. If you were twitter, I would keep tweeting I Love You constantly. If you were Instagram, I would keep uploading selfies all day long. If you were Pinterest, I would pin my heart on you.
girlfriend quotes

We like the wrong sorts of girls, they wrote. They are usually the ones worth writing about.― Catherynne M. Valente
It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.
The first, the second or maybe the third. I do not care about your past as long as you promise me that I will be your last.
 Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you sweetie.
I know you think I'm crazy. Maybe that's because I am. About life, about this moment, about you.― Crystal Woods
I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.
In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
Every life in this world has been painted by God’s own hands, that’s why I am thankful to God, because when he painted my life he included a lovely color that is you.
 Every time I see you smile, is a moment that makes all of life’s troubles worth tolerating. I love you.
They call her love, love, love, love, love. She is love, and she is all I need.― Parachute Band
I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.
My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.
Nothing makes me sad anymore nothing puts me down nothing make me upset nothing makes me frown to make me feel low nothing has the power for I wake up every morning thinking of our life together. 
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things. 
I love you not because of who you are,
but because of who I am when I am with you.
People only realize what they had after they lose it, so hold onto what you have and never let it go.
It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and
height my soul can reach. 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: