100 Sad Status for WhatsApp And Facebook

What is the first thing that you will do when you are sad? Some people have the ability to control their sadness and behave in a normal way in front of others. Some others are found to be not able to control and starts crying thinking about their sadness. But most of the people are not able to properly express their sadness to others and hence not able to get the expected response from them. The Sad WhatsApp Status in marathi are very much helpful to you in such situations as they can help you make feel others that you are suffering from some sort of problem. The most important thing is that this can be done even without saying a single word to them. Here are some of the most touching Sad Status for WhatsApp that you can use for this purpose.





  • The most painful memory is that.. when I walked away and you let me go.
  • Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
  • Never give up on someone you can’t spend a day not thinking about.
  • #Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands. #
  • Theres no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.
  • Everyone thinks that “I m happy and fine” but look a lil closer, u will see tears in my eyes…..
  • The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
  • “Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make u cry.”
  • Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
  • I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough.
  • I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.
  • When u love someone, even though they hurt u nd break your heart, u still love them with all the little pieces!
  • When I smile and say “Yeah, I’m fine” it’s really code for “No I’m not okay and I feel like my world is crashing down around me :-(

Feeling Sad Status for WhatsApp

Humans tend to share their happiness and sadness with others. Among these two strong feelings, sadness is the most complicated one in which most of us requires someone’s support to survive. The Sad WhatsApp Status for Lovers and others are used by people to share their sadness with their loved ones. In most of the cases, they are found to be helping the people in a very good way.





  • There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.
  • Please BURN my sad memories.
  • It’s easy to cry when u realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
  • Only loneliness can teach us everything in this world except how to forget the person who made us lonely.
  • There is no hurt in this world worse than feeling like they just doesn’t give a F..bad..!
  • I always found the right one on wrong time.
  • ##My silence is just another word for pain ##
  • One day, you will wake up realizing how much I mean to you. When that day comes, I might have woken up with someone else.
  • Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
  • But the all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.
  • Pretending like u don’t care about your past & acting like u’ve moved on.hurts a lot
  • It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears...
  • Ignore me. I don’t care. I’m used to it anyways. I’m invisible.

Also visit : Heart touching whatsapp status , Breakup whatsapp status , upset whatsapp status

Unique Sad Status for WhatsApp
Any list of Best Sad WhatsApp Status seems insufficient for people who like to change their WhatsApp status daily. Understanding this fact, we have included a lot more status for you which can be used to make your WhatsApp account looks attractive.
  • BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
  • Truth hurts for a little Time while, but lies hurt for a lifetime…
  • The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.
  • I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?
  • Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.
  • I tried to forget you, but is was Difficult , the more I thought about you…
  • My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them...
  • The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.
  • I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.
  • One nights I burn in the fire of my own all thoughts…
  • I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.
  • I just want to fall asleep until I don’t miss you anymore.
  • I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?
The development of technology has provided us with the option to identify a person when he is going through some tough situations of life. It is the status option in the social networking sites that provide this option. You can also make use of this feature to let others know about the situations of your life even without talking to them. Selection of a WhatsApp status from the list of Best Sad Status for WhatsApp can help you in setting a perfect sad status for your account.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: