100 Best Attitude Status for WhatsApp and Facebook

Welcome to this huge collection of Best Attitude Status for WhatsApp and Facebook. To help you display your attitude towards life and others you can use them as your WhatsApp or Facebook status. People showing a positive attitude towards life are misunderstood a lot of times as persons with negative character. But the most interesting thing about these people is that they are not even bothered about what other’s think about them. They will keep on living their life in the way they continue to do in the past. These statuses are for those people who admire themselves as the right people and do it in the perfect way.
attitude status

For any person, their status on the social networking sites is a reflection of their mental status and most of the people are not able to display it in the right way. The main reason behind this failure is the shortage of the best status that can help them in this process. But that is an old story for the users who visit our websites to check the Cool WhatsApp Status that can also be used for their Facebook accounts as well.


  • I have 2-3 real friends; the rest are just people I socialize with.
  • WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS.
  • If a plan didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
  • I will win, not immediately but definitely.
  • My life, my rule,that's my attitude..
  • God is really creative, I mean... just look at me.
  • Everybody don’t have to like you.. & You don’t have to Care.
  • I know i am awesome, so i don’t care about your opinion.
  • Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.
  • Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!
  • Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.
  • I am not a special Person, But I am just limited edition.
  • When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Cool Attitude status for WhatsApp and Facebook


Even if the people with the best attitude doesn’t care about the society’s view towards them, they make sure to set a good WhatsApp status that displays their character. The Famous cool Attitude Status for WhatsApp and Facebook are the ones from which they can select the bests ones for this purpose.
best attitude status



  • I tried being like you, my personality didn’t like it.
  • It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP!
  • People say, you can't live without love...I think oxygen is more important.
  • Life is too short Don’t waste it updating status!
  • Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.
  • Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
  • People with status don't need status...
  • I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
  • Before your judge me, Make sure you are Mr. perfect….
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me.
  • I am multi-talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.
  • i am what i am.. i will never try to be someone else.
  • I'm jealous of my parents, i`ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

Recommended posts : Funny whatsapp status , Clever whatsapp status , Motivational whatsapp status

Attitude Style Status for WhatsApp


To give a strong message to others about their Attitude, people search for the new attitude status for WhatsApp and Facebook in english. We have kept such a strong database of social networking statuses that once the users reach here, then there is no requirement to search anywhere else for their requirements.
attitude status for girls

  • Stop checking my status! Go get a Life!
  • Whenever I think of quitting smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
  • My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
  • I don't insult people , I just describe them..
  • When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
  • I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
  • Good Girl are those which can help people, Bad Girl have no time to help…
  • What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.
  • When everything comes your way.. Then you are on the wrong way.
  • People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger.
  • If someone hate you without reason then Give the reason to him..!
  • Born to express not to impress.
  • It's not my attitude it's my style
Hey friend, if you are a person with a very good attitude, you should set a good attitude status for your social networking sites which give a clear idea to others not to mess up with you. It is those sites and apps that are the major platforms on which people communicate the most nowadays. Providing a strong presence there will be a good thing that each one of us should do. The Latest Attitude Status for WhatsApp and Facebook provides you with all the required status updates for this. So, stay tuned with us…

Subscribe to receive free email updates: