Best Cool status for WhatsApp and Facebook

With the development of latest smartphones, the social networking sites has become popular more than ever. Everyone is trying to mark their special presence on these sites and applications. The most popular social networking options currently available is the WhatsApp and Facebook. Both these apps provide the users with the option to set a unique status there, which can even be considered as a display of the current situation of their life. Setting this status option with a Cool facebook Status or a Funny whatsap Status is a very important thing. Because a wrong status update there can give a wrong impression to others about you. So, after a very good research, we are providing here the list of best cool WhatsApp and Facebook Status in english for you.


  • Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. woman?
  • Somewhere between laughter without reason, silly arguments, and make fun of each other, I fell for you.
  • The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
  • If people are talking behind your back, Be Happy that U R The one in front…
  • Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.
  • A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when fool everyone.
  • Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
  • If a hug tells you how much I love u, I would hold you in my arms forever.
  • I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.
  • I have no problem giving credit when credit is due. But giving payment when payment is due is an entirely different thing.
  • Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.
  • Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.!!
  • It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.

Funny WhatsApp Status


You can hardly find a person who does not like to read and enjoy a funny status. Those status can even attract others to check your profile and the best funny WhatsApp and Facebook status we provide here can help you in this task. So, enjoy each of them and set the ones that you feel to be the best one for you.
  • I hate to choose sides, but if forced, I’ll aggressively side with the person paying my bar tab.
  • When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
  • I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!
  • What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.
  • I will tell you a secret – you are going to get something really huge this year for your birthday It is your new age, buddy!
  • May I go to the toilet = I'm fucking bored.
  • The best dreams happen when eyes are opend,,
  • Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student
  • I have no problem giving credit when credit is due. But giving payment when payment is due is an entirely different thing.
  • The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.
  • Always smiling, because yur smile is a reason for many others to smile…Smile please…!!
  • I don’t have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can’t handle
  • I’m a nobody. Nobody’s perfect. So, I guess that makes me perfect.

Also Visit : clever status for whatsapp , attitude status for whatsapp , Motivational status for whatsapp

Cool status for WhatsApp in English

It’s not yet over my dear friend. Here are some more awesome WhatsApp Status that can be enjoyed by people of all age groups. Some of them will make you think about the complexity of life while others can make you forget your worries and laugh on the floors. So, enjoy them and stay tuned with us.


  • God is really creative, I mean...just look at me.
  • Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.
  • I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
  • A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when fool everyone.
  • The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.
  • Your looks don’t make u Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful.
  • The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.
  • Sometimes is let go, no matter the pain.
  • People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.
  • We all r born to die don’t feel more special than me,,
  • The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.
  • Every once in a while, someone comes into your life and you will wonder how you ever lived life without him. That’s love.
  • Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').
  • I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.


Everyone requires the best and the latest status that can be set as their WhatsApp or Facebook status. But most of the times they were not able to search for the best ones from the wide range of websites available for this purpose. To make the task easier for our readers, we have consolidated the best Cool WhatsApp and Facebook status here for our readers. Hope you will enjoy them and set it as your status and make others happy as well.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: