Best Music quotes for you


Music is best to get relief from stress. Music gives you new energy. Here we have best music quotes for you. You can share music quotes with the people around you.

Music quotes

Without music, life would be a mistake.― Friedrich Nietzsche
Where words leave off, music begins.― Heinrich Heine
I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning.― Plato
Music is a higher revelation
than all wisdom and philosphy.
Music is the electrical soil
in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents.
~ Ludwig van Beethoven 
music quotes

This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
― William Shakespeare
If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.― Albert Einstein
Music does bring people together.
It allows us to experience the same emotions.
People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit.
No matter what language we speak, what color we are,
the form of our politics or the expression of our love and our faith,
music proves: We are the same.
~ John Denver ~
If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.
― William Shakespeare
Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.― Johnny Depp
Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.
― Langston Hughes
I think music in itself is healing.
It's an explosive expression of humanity.
It's something we are all touched by.
No matter what culture we're from,
everyone loves music.
~ Billy Joel ~
music quotes

If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week.― Charles Darwin
Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.
― Langston Hughes
He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.― Hannah Harrington

Subscribe to receive free email updates: