Best Birthday wishes, quotes, greetings, images, status for whatsapp and facebook for you


Birthdays are the most important days in the life of a person. Hence it is very important to wish them on this special day with some extremely good greetings. Doing so can help you in gaining a special place in their mind.

Happy Birthday


Here we are providing you with some excellent quotes that can help you make your friends feel special on their special day.

Birthday Wishes

Have you ever thought of a best gift that can be given to your friends or lover on their birthday? The best thing that you can gift them is nothing else but a cute smile on their face. Greeting them with a funny birthday wish can help you in this. A lot of such messages are available throughout the internet and we are listed the best among them here, so that you can make someone’s birthday the most special one.

Birthday wishes

Friendship is a bond between two human minds which will be stronger if cake is shared between them! Happy cake-eating day, my friend!
I promise I won’t reveal your age to anyone at the party, but we should probably light your cake outdoors in case the candles catch fire.
Dear Friend. Have you ever wondered why I've kept you around for so long? You know too many of my secrets. Happy Birthday!
On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
Actually, I wanted to get you something super great, super terrific, unique and beautiful for your birthday, but I don't fit into the envelope. 
Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!
You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
Congratulations! You're the only person that I don't need a Facebook reminder to remember their birthday.
Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend!
Remember when music was better and people were nicer, and children respected their elders? Oh, what am I saying. I bet you don't remember your own name. Happy birthday anyway!

Birthday quotes for your love

The birthday of your lover is an opportunity for you to make him / her feel the importance of them in your life. It is seen that people are buying a lot of stuffs to gift on that day and prove their love. But for a true love, a greeting from the heart itself is enough. A lot of them are given below from which you can select the one you feel make them happier on their special day.

Birthday quotes for your love

You are the person who always hold my hand gently, who listen to my voice day and night, and make everything right that goes around me. Happy Birthday to my love.
I love you so much more today than yesterday, but not even one-tenth of what I'll feel tomorrow. Happy birthday, my love! 
Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily. Thanks for all the support you gave me in my life. Happy Birthday to my life.
Tons of Birthday wishes for you, who is sweet as chocolate and cute as the teddy bear. You are the one who is always with me and who always listen to me. You are perfect for me.
Sweetie, happy birthday! Every day, I thank my lucky stars that you're mine and I'm yours. Without you, there would just be a big hole in my life that could never be filled by anybody else.
My day doesn't start with the sunrise and end with sunset. It starts and ends with you, my love. You're my morning, noon and night. May your birthday start and end with the afterglow of our fiery love.
Your birthday is the only day of the year I enjoy as much as mine. That's because I love you more than I love myself. Happy birthday, my precious love.
Your Charming Eye and Face are the first attraction inside you, but the most loving thing I like inside you is your heart. Happy Birthday Darling.
Happy birthday to my one and only, my here, there and everywhere, my soul mate and heartbeat.
As a second passes my love for you also raises, so, let’s celebrate the special day where love gets even stronger like you my love! Happy Birthday to u.


Best Birthday greetings for your sibbling

At some point in our life, we realize the fact that how important our siblings were in our life. They are God’s gift to us and can’t be replaced by anyone. They are the ones with whom we have celebrated most of the birthdays. Warm greetings for them on their Birthday is something that we have been continuously doing since all those years. Adding more flavors to it, we are providing here the best birthday messages that you can provide to your siblings.

Birthday greetings

Peer pressure, heartbreak and loneliness; insecurity, fear and sadness – the only thing common in all of these, is that they can be healed by hugs from a someone like you. Happy birthday.
When I look at you, I feel like I am looking at myself in the mirror. When I look at myself in the mirror, I see you. Happy birthday dear.
I am glad that you were born into our crazy family, although I think you were the wildest one of us. Thanks for making things fun growing up. Have a wild and crazy birthday!
I love having you as a brother/sister, and I love that you are always going to be older than me. Have a great birthday.
Thanks for all the fun times growing up. I would not be the same person today, if it weren't for you.
I'm still not sure that you and I were really born as siblings. We're nothing like each other.
How incomplete would one earring look when worn without the other? That is how I would look without you. Happy birthday.
Even when no one else shows concern or care, a sister is someone who’ll always be there. Happy birthday.

Birthday  greeting for sister

I am glad I was able to be your little brother/sister, because I was able to learn from all of your mistakes. I am glad you were born before me.
Siblings are good at keeping secrets, like who broke the lamp. So, your real age is safe with me.
Neither of us is perfect but our imperfections make us the cute siblings that we are. Happy birthday.

Birthday status For whatsapp and facebook

Here is the list of birthday wishes that can be conveyed to your best friends on their birthday. They can also be shared with your loved ones or even your siblings as well.

Birthday status for whatsapp and facebook

Being friends as long as we have, people have started to say we look like alike. I can think of no greater compliment than to be called your sister, that’s for sure. Happy birthday to my closest friend!
Happy birthday to the friend who knows me like no one else does, and is that person in my life who no one else can be. 
Do you ever just sit back and think about how awesome our friendship is? I do and I love it! Happy birthday, dear friend! 
When you are not around me I feel unlucky. With you by my side, I feel happy and free. Happy birthday mate.
Love is fleeting, but friendships are forever. Happy birthday to the best friend anyone could have!
If our friendship was a legal contract, it would be just five words – I’ll Be There For You. Happy birthday.
Just like how wine is incomplete without having something on the side to munch, without you my life simply does not pack a punch. Happy birthday to my best friend.
Every second, every minute, every hour, every day – these are the only times I think about you. Happy birthday my friend.
Another year older and you may think the fun of life is almost through. Trust me, dear friend, it is just beginning. Here’s to our fun and fabulous friendship! Happy birthday!
Having you as my friend has brought more blessings than I can count. I thank the heavens for you every day. I could not have asked for more. Happy birthday to the best friend around!




Subscribe to receive free email updates: