Best Husband quotes, greetings and wishes, funny messages for you


We have the best collection of husband quotes for you. You can share these husband quotes with your husband and make him feel special. Best husband quotes, greetings and wishes, funny messages can be found in this page.

Husband quotes

Best husband quotes for your husband on this page. You can share there husband quotes with your husband and make him feel special.

husband quotes

Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.
Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women.
The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.
You are a warm cup of coffee on a rainy morning, a soft blanket in the cold night, the rainbow following a storm and the sauna at the end of a difficult week. You are all of the love, passion and comfort of my life.
When you're filming, you work 19-hour days, and you know more about what's going on with your crew and co-workers than you do with your husband.
 It doesn’t matter who the boss of this house is, as long as we end the day with a romantic kiss. I love you.
Baby I’m yours and I’ll be yours until the stars fall from the sky.
Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love you.
Husband and wife relationships are like that of Tom and Jerry
It is good to have a husband who forgives for the past. It is better to have a husband who forgives what you do in the present. Best of all is to have a husband who forgives everything and focuses on a future together.
I go home at the end of the day and I rarely talk about what I did that day. So my wife's experience is just like that of anybody else whose husband goes away to a blue collar job and comes home bruised and dirty and often proud of the work that they're doing.
My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome man like you every day. I love you.
Your love is the strength that drives me to o everything.
I always hear people asking God for a chance to do things over. It confused me until I realized that they must not have found a soulmate like you. I love you.
Who cares if opposites attract or not? Even if we weren’t opposites, I would’ve still loved you a lot.

Husband wishes and greetings

You can share these husband wishes and greetings with  your husband.

husband greetings and wishes

You are my Instagram because your love envelops my life in the most beautiful hues.
 Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.
I feel so blessed, because God gave me the most smart and loving husband. May your day be full of happy moments, dear!
Today I celebrate a wonderful man who is also my husband.
Just like your day doesn't start without a hot cuppa, my life doesn't kick-start without your delicate touch and your sweet nothings. Thanks for being the best husband in the world.
Happy birthday to my perfect husband, bringing so much joy and laughter into my life. May all your deepest dreams start coming true, honey!
Dear husband, that time of the year has come again and I want to truly wish you all the best in the coming year. You may be a year older but you are still the same man that I fell in love with years ago.
I can't even imagine what I would have done in life if you hadn't held my hands, looked me in the eyes, and told me that you wanted me to be yours forever?
Life is, nothing short of a treat. Because I have, a husband who is so sweet. Even after all these years, he sweeps me of my feet. His hugs and kisses are what, make my heart beat.
A little angel whispered into my ears that the heavens are going to shower a dash of extra love upon us. That's because today is the birthday of the most caring person in the world.
Baby as you reach another milestone in your life today I want you to know that I am happy to be by your side as your wife. May the years ahead be filled with love and laughter and may you know that you are truly a wonderful husband to me.
Every moment of my life is so special for me, because I have a wonderful, caring and truly special person by my side. I am so happy that you are my husband.
Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you.
You’re not just the man of my dreams, you’re also the father of my children. You’re not just my husband and life partner, you’re the soul mate who gives my life meaning.

Husband Funny Messages

Here are the best husband funny messages.

husband funny messages

My prince is not coming on a white horse... He's obviously riding a turtle, and definitely lost. 
Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry, they argue and disagree all the time, but they still can't live without each other.
An Angry Wife To
Her Husband 0n Phone:
"Where d Hell Are You ... ?"
Husband:
Darling You Remember That
Jewelary Shop Where You Saw
The Diamond Necklace n Totally
Fell In Love With It n I Didn't
Have Money That Time n I said
"Baby It'll Be Yours 1 Day ... " O:)
Wife, With A Smile & Blushing:
Yeah I Remember That My Love !
Husband:
I m In The Pub Just Next To That Shop


Subscribe to receive free email updates: