Best Fitness quotes for you to motivate you to become fit


Being fit is what reflects your personality. All of us want to become fit. Here in this post we have the best collection of Fitness quotes for you to inspire you to become fit.

Fitness quotes


Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
The human body is the best work of art.― Jess C. Scott
Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal. - unknown
The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.― Tricia Cunningham
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
Regarding the fitness craze: America has lost its soul; now it's trying to save its body.― George Carlin
When you're at the gym feeling like you'll never be one of those people who look like they've been at it their entire lives, remember that they all started somewhere.
Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.
No one wakes up in the morning and says, 'I want to gain 150 pounds and I will start right now!― Tricia Cunningham
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Earl Nightingale.
fitness quotes

Swimming is normal for me. I'm relaxed. I'm comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It's my home.
Regarding the fitness craze: America has lost its soul; now it's trying to save its body.― George Carlin
The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen. - unknown
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
No one wakes up in the morning and says, 'I want to gain 150 pounds and I will start right now!― Tricia Cunningham
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
Getting fit is all about mind over matter. I don't mind, so it doesn't matter.― Adam Hargreaves
Challenging yourself every day is one of the most exciting ways to live.
People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important. I see people suffering, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn't help. One needs support and understanding. I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people.
I could feel my anger dissipating as the miles went by--you can't run and stay mad!― Kathrine Switzer
When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. - unknown
I'm not in the best shape, but I want to prove to myself I can do something that seems insurmountable and inspire others by showing them no matter where they are in their fitness goals, they can do it, too.
You think you're so cool just because you can walk!― Jen Lancaster
Fitness quotes

The same voice that says "give up" can also be trained to say "keep going" - unknown
A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.
I'm not in the best shape, but I want to prove to myself I can do something that seems insurmountable and inspire others by showing them no matter where they are in their fitness goals, they can do it, too.
Walk away from every workout feeling proud, accomplished, and strong as hell.
Eating healthy nutritious food is the simple and right solution to get rid of excess body weight effortlessly and become slim and healthy forever.― Subodh Gupta
It takes about four days of virtuous living to create a little weight loss. That also happens to be the time required to get used to eating less. In other words, if you can get past day three of a fitness regimen, things improve.
Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.― Ronnie Coleman
I attend to my fitness. I go the gym every day and try to maintain my physical fitness; without that, it is tough to take challenges on the chess board.
Eating healthy nutritious food is the simple and right solution to get rid of excess body weight effortlessly and become slim and healthy forever.― Subodh Gupta
If I don't feel confident about my body, I'm not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: