Best Love quotes, wishes, images, greetings,love blossoms, sad love quotes for you


People of all different age groups searches love quotes not only for reading but also to share with their loved ones. All the famous people in the world including politicians, writers, actors etc have provided their opinions about this unavoidable feeling in the life of a human.

love


We are providing some of the most popular quotes on love which is given by the persons whom we loves and admires a lot. This quotes can create mixed feeling in your mind and some of them supports Love at the maximum, while some others oppose it. However, majority of them are found to be supporting Love.

Love Quotes 

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."- William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles Schulz
"Love loves to love love." -  James Joyce
"The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference."- Elie Wiesel
"Love is quivering happiness."- Kahlil Gibran
Love quotes

"Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."- John Lennon
"Love is a serious mental disease." - Plato
"Love is composed of a  single soul inhabiting two bodies."- Aristotle
"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants." - Johnny Depp
“You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” -  William Faulkner
“I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.” - Alice Walker
“In love, there are two things—bodies and words.”  - Joyce Carol Oates
“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”  - Nicholas Sparks
“Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other.” -  Rainer Maria Rilke
“A loving heart is the truest wisdom.”  - Charles Dickens
“Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything. If you don’t write stories you love, you’ll never make it. If you don’t write stories that other people love, you’ll never make it.” - Ray Bradbury
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Who, being loved, is poor?” Oscar Wilde
"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while." – William Goldman
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Seuss

Love wishes

Searching for some best love quotes that can make your Girlfriend happy and increase her love for you. Below is the list of the cutest love quotes that can help you in bringing a smile in her face.

love wishes

You’ll fit perfectly snug in my arms for all eternity, my love.
Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.  
I crown you the Queen of my heart. 
I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.
Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary. 
Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime. 
On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever. 
You are, and always have been, my dream girl. Even before I met you, your vision was in my mind just as you are.
True love is a glimpse of heaven. It is inspiring and uplifting just like you.
Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.
My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
I have waited so long for the perfect girl and my patience has finally paid off.
Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you!
When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.
Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.
You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.

Love Greetings

Ok, don’t worry. I know, you might be searching for some good quotes about love that can make your boyfriend happy. Here, we have a list of some of the best love quotes for him. It will not only make him happy, but also increase his love for you. So, don’t hesitate to share them with him and make your Love stronger.

love greetings

You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
Thank you for being you — for sharing your love with me.
You are my closest companion, my human journal and my other half. You mean everything to me and I LOVE YOU.
I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
Keep in mind I’m only a young lady, remaining before a kid, requesting that he loves her.
Delight of love keeps going, however, a minute. The torment of love endures forever.
I didn’t chose this life. I chose HIM. The life was just part of the deal.
Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
I can’t stop thinking about you, today... tomorrow... always.

Love blossoms

Every relationship requires some inspiration to go far ahead with all the happiness that it can create.  The inspirational love quotes given below can create a feeling of great love in your lover’s mind. This will help you in increasing the confidence on your love and make them stable. I am sure that all of them are so meaningful that it is worth sharing them with your lovers. 
Love blossoms

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” - Morrie Schwartz
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” - Robert A. Heinlein
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – The Notebook
“When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” - Blaise Pascal
“Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” - Lao Tzu
“Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” - Oscar Wilde
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” - Maya Angelou
“Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” - Karl A. Menninger
“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” - Khalil Gibran

Sad love quotes

Best quotes on love are not only provided by famous people. Sometimes a normal person can also give very good thoughts about this great feeling. A person suffering from the pain created by love is the most eligible person to comment on that and no one else can provide better sad love quotes than him. The below quotes will help you understand this.

Sad love quotes

"Tears are words the heart can't express"
“Did I change or did you just stop loving me.” 
"This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost."
“I just want to feel like I belong.” 
"It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you"
"The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you."
"Don’t give special place to any one in your heart. It is easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don't know the value of that place"
“Love is the person you think about during the sad songs.” 
"I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine"
"Surely the saddest thing in the world is falling out of love - if once one has ever fallen in."
love


Love is a divine feeling and it can bring all the joy to your life that you have never experienced before. It can make you feel all the happiness that cannot be felt without the presence of someone special in your life. At the same time, it can break your heart and make you feel lost. So, being in love has the risk of being get mad with this feeling and forget everything in life. Be careful in selecting the one that suits you the best and make your life happier.





Subscribe to receive free email updates: