Best thank you quotes, messages, message to parents, images for you


In our life, we all must have come across a lot of persons who helped us in one thing or the other. Some helped in our studies, some helped in our jobs and some helped in solving problems related to our personal lives.

What can we give back to them as a sign of gratitude? Most of those people never expected anything from us in return. But, still a word of gratitude from our side will be a good sign of our feeling towards them. There is nothing to think about while thanking them for all the helps and supports we received from them.

thank you

Thank you quotes

We all love to read good quotes from the World Leaders or other famous persons. A lot of quotes to show the importance of thanking our supporters are also given by those people. We are quoting some of the best among them below. Let’s go through it and we are sure that you will realize how important it is to thank your well wishers.

thank you quotes

“The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.” – Max de Pree
"Thank you for the long drives and plane rides you have taken just to spend time with me."
“Whenever you are to do a thing, though it can never be known but to yourself, ask yourself how you would act were all the world looking at you, and act accordingly.” – Thomas Jefferson
“Today be thankful and think how rich you are. Your family is priceless, your time is gold and your health is wealth.”
“Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.”
"Thank you for being there through all of the significant others I have mistakenly chosen over you in obvious moments of weakness."
"One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind."- Malayan Proverb 
“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” – James Allen
"Thank you for celebrating all of the exciting moments of my life with me. I can’t imagine not having you in my wedding or by my side when I hold a little human in my arms that I magically created."
"In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." - Thornton Wilder 
“Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” – Alice Walker
“If you haven’t all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don’t have that you wouldn’t want.”
"Thank you for listening to my long stories as though you haven’t already heard them a million times."
"Thank you for being there for me when I call you and need someone to just listen. It doesn’t matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you will always pick up."

Thank You Messages 

After our parents, it is our friends to whom we must be more thankful. They proved to be the ones that supports you the most in your life, whatever the situation is. As a sign of your gratitude to them, you can send the below messages to them and can make them happy. Even though most of friends supports us without any expectations from us, it is our responsibility to thank them.

thank you messages

Thank you for being by my side not just when success makes me a haughty snob, but also when failure makes be a lousy slob. 
I would rather thank you right now and today for being such an amazing friend, rather than regret not having said these words to you after life’s journey comes to an end. 
Thank you for being by my side and helping me in times of need. I will always remain indebted to you.
For your patience and caring, kind words and sharing, “Thank You”.
From selfies to parties and from heartbreak to loneliness, thanks for being there for me through it all.
Thank you for your kind gesture, I will never forget it throughout my life.
I don’t know what loneliness means, because sad and alone, I’ve never been. Through all of life’s murkiest corners and bends, I’ve always sailed through, because of you, my friend. Thanks.
I wanted to thank you but then I realized I don’t know where to begin. So, I just wanted to say that there are so many things I couldn’t have done without you.
I am aware it is a big challenge for you to be on my side, but you never mention it. I'm so thankful!
I count myself in nothing else so happy / As in a soul remembering my good friends. -William Shakespeare
You have always been kind and generous, but today your gesture was awesome. Thank you.
I know it is not my first time to say this, but I just can't stop thanking you for your wonderful presence and thoughtful efforts. Thank you.
I would rather thank you time and again for being a wonderful friend in every way, than belittle our friendship by saying thanks only once a year on Friendship’s Day. Thank you.
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. - Bernard Meltzer
There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears, if you were not here. Thanks for being by my side, and always giving me reasons to cheer.
You live through my challenges and ensure that I live better. Thank you for being you.
Thank you for staying by my side even though I tried to push you away.
Throughout my life, everyone could see the tears in my eyes… but only you could feel the pain in my heart. Thanks for being my friend.
I don't think I would have been able to make it so far were it not for you kindness and generosity. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you message to parents

Parents are the most important persons in our life and whatever we will do for them seems insufficient to thank them for all the great things that they have done for us. Even if we thank them for their helps they will simply smile and say that “there is no need for thanks”. They are the Gods in our life and we must me always thankful to them. Below are some of the messages that you can share with your father and made him realize how thankful you are to him.
You loved me even when I hated you, you cared for me even when I cursed you and you supported me even when I distanced myself from you. Thanks for everything dad, I love you.
For me, love is another name for you because you have given me more love than I deserve. Thank you for everything Dad
Just like how it is impossible to thank God for everything He has given us, it is impossible for me to thank you for everything you have done for me. Thanks dad.
I can be a great person in future some day, but I believe that I can never be greater than my father. Dad, you have given me all the things I need. Thank You!
In my past mistakes as I dwell, I can see how I have put you through hell. But dad… no matter how much I rebel, I just want you to know that I always wish you well. I’m glad how your advice has always given me life’s real view, dad… today I just want to say thank you.
You loved me throughout life. You were with me when nobody else was. You cared for me when I needed. You supported me every time. Thank You, Dad, for being there for me always.
You have given me so many gifts till yet, but the best among them is the one that is most important and never ending for me, your LOVE. Thank You Daddy for loving me this much
You didn’t just give me birth, you gave me a good life. You didn’t just provide me education, you gave me good life experience. It is men like you, who become loving dad and glorious fathers.
My all the childhood memories are loving and beautiful, and this is all because of my father. Thank you, Dad. You love just everything for me
No matter how much I grow up, I will always be the apple of my father’s eye, the reigning queen of my dad’s heart and daddy’s little girl. Thanks daddy.
You were with me when nobody else was, you hugged me when I was wrong, you supported me when I needed you. I Thank God for gifting me with the best thing in the whole world. You are my everything dad
When you took me in your arms and flew me like an airplane around the house, you didn’t just play with me, you gave me the courage to soar to new heights. Thanks dad.
I remember that when I was in my childhood, the most important thing for me was your protection. Thank you for giving me all I need. I love You Daddy
I feel so lucky to have a Dad like you and I enjoy every moment of life with you, I wish that every child gets a perfect dad like you. Thanks for everything you have done for me and Thanks in advance for everything you are going to do for me.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: