101 Unique Breakup Status for WhatsApp

We all know that love is the most beautiful feeling that a person can enjoy. On the other side, it has the ability to make you feel lonely and in a state of mental instability also, once you lost your true love. If you are a person who is on the verge of losing your love or just lost it, here is a good opportunity to bring your loved ones back to your life. It is the Best Breakup Status for WhatsApp in english that can help you in this. They can help you to show her that how much you love her and how hard your life is been in her absence. The WhatsApp status that we have included in this website are the ones that we have specially prepared for our readers and hence they are very much unique than the others that you find in similar websites.




  • When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
  • Once upon a time, I was stupid enough to fall in love with u.
  • “I will never learn to stop loving you I am just learning how to live without you and move on without you.”
  • Tonight, I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
  • I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
  • An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries…
  • “If you are brave to say good bye, life will reward you with a new Hello.”
  • Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
  • I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
  • Love is the beautiful mistake of my life.
  • If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.. ”
  • Love is game for liars and pain for shayars.
  • The most painful memory… when I walked away and you let me go

Love Breakup Status for WhatsApp

The pain that is felt by a broken heart can be understood only by a person who had faced similar situations in life. For others, it is just a difficulty that comes to your life in the course of time and will probably be forgotten with the flow of time. The Breakup Status for WhatsApp in English that we included here on this page will surely make others also feel the heat of love and pain of the breakup.





  • A breakup is like a broken mirror, its better to give up then to hurt yourself trying to fix it again.
  • “I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.”
  • Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.
  • The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.
  • I was born the day I met u, lived a while when u loved me, died a little when we broke.
  • “I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.”
  • A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  • If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
  • You broke a promise & made me realize. It was all just a lie.
  • People say follow your heart…but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two? ”
  • When This IS Over, Remember, I didn’t WALK Away, You Pushed Me Away..
  • My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
  • Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt U…


Broken Heart touching Status for WhatsApp



 Falling in love is easy, maintaining the relationship is tough and managing after the breakup is tougher. So, try to maintain the relationship and never let your dear ones go away from you. If you feel any gap in the relationship, share some Breakup heart touching WhatsApp Status with them and let them know the pain.
  • “Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.”
  • Time doesn’t really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
  • Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.
  • One day u will want me & tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.
  • “Sometimes when I say: I’m okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you’re not.”
  • Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it”
  • Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
  • My silence is just another word for my pain…!!
  • “Love is blind, Be careful…”
  • They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now
  • When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
  • A relationship is only made for 2 but some forget how to count.
  • “Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.”
Also visit : Sad status for whatsappUpset status for whatsapp

To live with a broken heart is a very tough thing for most of the people. The majority of the people who are searching for the Breakup Love Relationship Status are found to be still hoping for their lovers to come back to their lives. They are setting those Broken heart WhatsApp Quotes to let their lovers know how difficult is for them to live in their absence. Even if you are maintaining a healthy relationship, sometimes you will require such type of WhatsApp status to be set on the profile. This can help your lover identify your affection towards her.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: