101 Best Romantic Status For WhatsApp

As well said by someone in the past “Everything is Fair in Love and War”, we should try everything to maintain a better love relationship. Social Media can be of great help for this as the love displayed in front of everyone is considered as the best one nowadays. Hence WhatsApp, Facebook etc. can be considered as the best platforms that can be used to make your love grow deeper and stronger. A Cool Romantic WhatsApp Status in punjabi set on your wall can make your lover feel happy and result in making others also provided with an idea of how deep your relationship is. The only thing that you should take care at this stage is to make sure that you are going ahead with a Selected Romantic Status for WhatsApp. A wrong selection at this part can be costly.


  • No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
  • Love Doesn’T Make The World Go Round. Love Is What Makes The Ride Worthwhile.
  • Being someone's first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.
  • I fell in love with you, not because of your looks but for who you are.
  • The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.
  • I Love You For Who You Are From Inside. The Lovely Looking Outside Is Just A Bonus.
  • The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.
  • Did YOU know I really love the second word of this question?
  • I can’t place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.
  • And I Promise You This, No Matter Who Enters Your Life, I Will Love More Than Any Of Them.
  • When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD. Bcoz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.
  • I don’t even know why I like you. But I just do.
  • When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
  • From The Moment I Saw You, I Couldn’t Keep My Eyes Off Of You. Years Have Passed And I Am Still In A Trance When You Come Around.
  • I smile like an idiot when I'm talking to you. Doesn't matter if it's a person or through text or anything else. I just smile because it's you.
  • Love is when you look into someone’s eye and see everything you ever need.


You can also have a look at other posts: whatsapp status in english , cool status for whatsapp and facebook

Romantic WhatsApp Status for Girlfriends
Looking for a good collection of Romantic WhatsApp Status for your Lover? Here is the best collection which includes a wide range of statuses which can bring a smile on the lips of your special person. These Heart Touching Romantic WhatsApp Status for girlfriend in hindi are nothing less than a costly gift that you can provide her.


  • Thinking Of You Is Easy, I Do It Every Day. Missing You Is The Heartache That Never Goes Away.
  • True romance isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.
  • Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other.
  • YOU …. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.
  • Thinking Of You Is Easy, I Do It Every Day. Missing You Is The Heartache That Never Goes Away.
  • Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?
  • A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.V.W.X.Y.Z… Did I missed anything? Oh yes, I miss U.


  • Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you.
  • There Is No Reason To Say “I Love You” Without A Way To Prove That It Is Undeniably True And Sincere.
  • A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
  • If a hug tell how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
  • I just want you that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.
  • There’S Nothing I Could Ever Say, And Nothing I Could Do To Let You Know Just How Much Love Is In My Heart For You.
  • Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear you voice I fall in Love all over again.
  • I Just fell in love with you, I don’t know how, I don’t know why, I just did!
  • When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD. because only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.




Cute Romantic WhatsApp Status in English

Being in a good love relationship is the greatest achievement in life. But at the same time, it needs a lot of effort from your side to maintain it on a long-term basis. The Romantic WhatsApp Status for Boyfriends and Girlfriends can do a lot of support in this process. Select a nice status from our wide list of available statuses and post it on your WhatsApp wall. Then you can see the difference it can make in your relationship.


  • Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it.
  • I Am Yours & You Are Mine Without You I Am Never Fine. You Are My Day, You Are My Night. I Know From My Heart That This Is Right. I Love You Dear.
  • If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
  • You can push them away, but people who really love you will always choose to stay
  • Life becomes romantic when someone start looking silently but life becomes more romantic when someone start reading those eyes.
  • My Dear Love, Every Moment And Every Minute That I Spent With You, In My Life Is A Wonderful Dream Come True. I Always Did And Will Always Love You.
  • YOU.. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.
  • Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.
  • I have ONE heart that is true. It has gone from me to you. Now please take its care because I have NO heart and you have TWO.
  • Why Do We Close Our Eyes When We Sleep, When We Dream, When We Kiss ? This Is Because The Most Precious Thing In The World Is Unseen. When I Close My Eyes I See You.
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
  • Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
Recommended posts: motivational status for whatsapp and facebook , funny status for whatsapp and facebook
As we said at the beginning of this article, we should always be ready to save our relationships from getting spoiled because of any reason. For that, we can effectively use the Social Media, which is said by people as the root cause for the majority of the problems nowadays. Using it in a clever way can provide you with a lot of benefits. Setting the Unique Romantic Status for WhatsApp that we provided here in this page to your account walls is an example for this. This can make some magical changes in your relationship.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: