Best Sister quotes for your sister


Sister is our best friend and the opposite of us. We have the best collection of sisters quotes to send your lovely sister. You can share our sister quotes with your sister and make her feel that she is special to you.

sister quotes

Sister quotes

My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister... because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.
There is no friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you.
Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. --Margaret Mead
If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?”― Jodi Picoult, 
My Sister's Keeper
My mom always liked the idea of us acting - me and my sister - like, one of us trying it. But my dad always thought it was a joke.
Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – they’re your true best friends. 
Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings more thrilling than understanding could ever be.― Toni Morrison
We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.
The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner
There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.― Shannon L. Alder
 Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.--Pam Brown
I love you, you were there for me, you protected me, and most of all, you loved me. We’d fight, scream, and argue, but, under it all, is a love. That only exists, in a brother, and a sister.
She’s my sister, my best friend, my soul mate & the best part of me.
Giggles, secrets, sometimes tears, sisters and friends through the years.
People come and go, friends change like the weather but I know my sister is here forever. I love you.
sister quotes

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.
Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. – Carol Saline
Sisters, as you know, also have a unique relationship. This is the person who has known you your entire life, who should love you and stand by you no matter what, and yet it’s your sister who knows exactly where to drive the knife to hurt you the most.– Lisa See
We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.– Adriana Trigiani
I smile because you’re my sister, I laugh because you can’t do anything about it.
If I could pull down the rainbow, I would write your name on it & put it back in the sky, to let everyone know, how colorful my life is with a sister like you.
A sister is both your mirror  and your opposite.--Elizabeth Fishel
Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.― Louise Glück
My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom. – Shannon Celebi
A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. – Toni Morrison
Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.– Margaret Mead
sister quotes

Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.--Margaret Mead
The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them – Bill Cosby 
That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.– Gemma Gurgess
Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and
Sisters are special, from young ones to old. God gave me a sister. More precious than gold.
Sisters, as you know, also have a unique relationship. This is the person who has known you your entire life, who should love you and stand by you no matter what, and yet it’s your sister who knows exactly where to drive the knife to hurt you the most.--Lisa See
You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.― George R.R. Martin
If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.--Linda Sunshine
A sis is like a guardian angel. She protects you from harm. She helps you. She gives advice. She’s always by your side. And she’s the only one in the world who can’t forget you.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: