Best Feeling quotes to express your feelings

Feeling quotes

You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. -- Margaret Mitchell
Watching a romantic movie and getting pissed off about your non-existent love life.
Everyone faces breakup in relationship during the course of our life. Some breakup hurts a lot and some hurt less depending on the feelings we share with that person. Here is a collection ..
Feeling quotes

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.    
A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. There are plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart― Helen Keller
I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love. -- Gabriel García Márquez
Sometimes it’s better to be Alone…Nobody can hurt you.
One of the Best feelings in the world about presence and absence Quote Meaning: If you feel lonely in your life, nothing is worrying more than that. You should feel that your presence ..
The pain started years ago, but I'd lived with it for so long at that point that I'd accepted it as an inevitable part of me.    
It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.-- George Bernard Shaw
Love is blind and love can be foolish – Our heart doesn’t always love the right people at the right time. Sometimes we hurt the ones that love us the most and sometimes we love the ones that don’t deserve our love at all.
It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.― Marilyn Monroe
Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear. -- Charlotte Brontë
It all started as a beautiful plan, we were in love, cared for each other, but you left me alone.
Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.― Roy T. Bennett
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.-- Mother Teresa
Feeling quotes
Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
You can't stop loving someone if you had already fallen; all you can do is hurting yourself.
Loneliness and the Feeling of being unwanted Quote Meaning:  The most terrible poverty is not about having money, it is feeling lonely in this world that no one needs us. After ..
Sometimes I just want to give up, go crawl under my covers and cry myself to sleep. But I never tell anyone this because I know they won’t understand.
I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. -- Ian McEwan
The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.― Karl Lagerfeld
Yes, you hurt me. Yes, you cheated on me. Yes, you left me. Yes, I cared. Yes, I cried… but No, I haven’t stopped loving you.
Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question.  
People think being alone makes you lonely, But I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by wrong people is the loneliest thing in World.
The winds were warm about us, the whole earth seemed the wealthier for our love. Harriet Prescott Spofford

Subscribe to receive free email updates: