100 Best Upset Status for WhatsApp

Whenever you are upset what is the first thing that you will love to do? In such a situation, the first thing that I will do is to share it with my dear ones. But there are cases when we were not able to share our feelings directly with others. It is at this stage the Best Upset Status for WhatsApp in english and hindi can be of great help for you. They can help you get relief from even the saddest situations of your life. An upset mind can cause a lot of harm for you, both for your mental and physical fitness. So, it is not a good idea to stay with this mental status for a long time. It’s a good friend who can help you to recover quickly and a Heart Touching Upset Status for WhatsApp can make your best friends realize that you are in some sort of trouble.


  • I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
  • It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.
  • Usually, people think that I’m a strong, happy person..but behind my smiles they just don’t know how much I’m in pain and almost broken..
  • When clouds break rain falls, When coconut break water falls, when love break tears falls. But when friendship break life falls 🙁
  • One Of The Hardest Things To Do Is To Delete Old Messages That Once Meant A Lot To You.
  • I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.
  • he longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.
  • Life without a friend is like death without a witness.
  • Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
  • Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours."
  • Nothings worse, is to see them two together, knowing I will never have him again.
  • Once best friends now strangers with memories.
Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

Mood Off Status for WhatsApp

No one in this World is perfect and all of them should go through some sort of sadness in their life. It is at this time they search for some Unique breakup Status for WhatsApp that can bring their sadness to the notice of a person that they intend to. So, here are some of them for you…. Enjoy….


  • Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.
  • The heart reeks of sadness and pain, the face exposes the fake happiness that never actually was pride.
  • Day we lose our need for dreams is the day the human race forfeits its soul.
  • I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.
  • My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.
  • Why do beautiful songs make you sad?’ ‘Because they aren’t true.’ ‘Never?’ ‘Nothing is beautiful and true.
  • A friend can you hurt you with words or actions, but it’s the worst when a friend hurts you by ignoring you!
  • A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.
  • My best friend… I feel like I’ve lost him forever, and he was like my touchstone.
  • Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
  • shouldn’t have expected our friendship to be true, because the tag LIAR perfectly suits a jerk like you.
  • There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn't give a F..bad..!
  • There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.


Feeling Upset Status

With the advanced technology development, social media has become the best platform to share your feelings with others. People are really making use of the available features there for this purpose. The WhatsApp status is one of the most popular features among them. A well set Sad Status for WhatsApp can result in unbelievable results for you.



  • Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
  • It doesn’t matter if it was a relationship or a friendship. When it ends your heart breaks.
  • Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.
  • "Don't cry for the person who doesn't know the value of your tears...  "
  • I’m afraid of being forgotten. Because it seems everyone I get close to, ends up forgetting me.
  • You have joined the club of friends who have cheated and stolen. You are the reason why our friendship has fallen.
  • Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.
  • Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
  • I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds– but I think of you always in those intervals.
  • A HEART die’s when it is not able to share’s its Feelings, But a HEART Suicide when another Heart does not Understands its Feelings.
  • I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.
  • Your mind may be sad because you are not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.
  • What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry?
  • Just because you stopped calling me your friend, doesn’t mean I stopped calling you mine -_-

Along with a lot of drawbacks, the social media has its own benefits as well. One of the most important thing among them is that you can now find your friends at a finger touch away. To make use of this benefit, people try to set up WhatsApp Status as per their mood so that others will be also aware of what is going through their life. The Heart Touching Status for WhatsApp that we published here are the ones that we have prepared by taking a lot of time and effort. Hope they can make you feel perfect with the situation that you are going through.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: