101 Best English status for WhatsApp And Facebook

Hi, friends welcome to the largest collection of Best English WhatsApp Status. Here you can find almost all type of WhatsApp statuses, either it is for you to set up for your lovers, friends, siblings, parents etc. Through these Amazing WhatsApp Status in English, you can gain the love of your dear ones. It can also be used to show your support for your friends if they are in some state of trouble. It is the easy way to maintain a healthy relationship with your loved ones as a status filled with love can make them happy and you can gain it without much effort. To make all these possible, we have prepared a very good collection of cool WhatsApp Status in English. Hope you will enjoy each one of these statuses.





  • Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
  • I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
  • I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
  • Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to Cricket
  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
  • Your looks don’t make u Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful.
  • Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……
  • If you believe in yourself, things are possible.
  • My attitude based on how you treat me.
  • Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Sunday, please fix it !
  • Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life.. Love gives us a fairy tale.
  • If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it.
  • Me and my wife live happily for 25 years and then we met…
  • Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile…Smile please…!!

Cool WhatsApp Status in English


At situations when we fail to express our feeling to others, a clever WhatsApp Status in English can help you do this without much effort. The status we have included here in our website are capable of doing this for you. You only need to copy paste them as your WhatsApp status and see the difference that it can make in your relationships.

Recommended posts : Punjabi whatsapp status , Marathi whatsapp status , Hindi whatsapp status


  • I don\’t care how I look, I don\’t care how I act, as long as I can be happy with my life, i enjoy it.
  • The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
  • Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
  • After Monday & Tuesday, even calendar says W T F..(Whtsap,Fb,Twitr)
  • The secret of happiness is to make others believe that they are the cause of it..
  • Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
  • My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
  • When i was born..DEVIL said..”Oh Shit..!!!! Competition
  • The person who says that money cannot buy happiness is the person who does not know where to go shopping..
  • Whatever brings you down, will eventually make you stronger.
  • Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
  • The only way to do great work is to love what u do.
  • I’m in love with my dreams, married to success and having an affair with life


WhatsApp Status in English One Line



You may wonder how a one line WhatsApp Status in English can help you in increasing the bonding of your relationships. They can also be really helpful in maintaining the warmth of your relationship which is very important for today's generation


  • Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.
  • I’m poor. I can’t pay attention in class room.
  • Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, u must keep moving.
  • Beautiful people are not always good but good people are always beautiful.
  • Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
  • Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent! that’s why I’m always calm & silent.
  • Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if u do so, u are insulting yourself…
  • Those who had coins enjoyed in the rain, those who had notes looked for shelters.
  • Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
  • My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
  • Dear Math plz grow up & Solve your own problem, I’M tried of for solving them for U…
  • Family is not only about blood relations. It is about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.
  • Right or Wrong doesn’t ‎exist! When u have a ‎CONFIDENCE. ‬‬‬‬‬

We all know the importance of WhatsApp in our day to day activities nowadays. People are now using it for their personal and official uses. The status that we set there yields very good relevance with our mental status that time. A well set Unique WhatsApp Status in English can bring pride and respect to you. At the same time, a wrongly set WhatsApp Status can make people laugh at you. So, you should be very much careful about your selection.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: