Famous Smile quotes to make you smile throughout the day


Smile is a curve which sets everything correct. With smile you can make everything which is going wrong to correct. You can set everything right with the help of just one smile. Smile is the biggest beauty of a person.
In this post we have some quotes for you to make you and loved one's smile and get out of their problems.

Famous Smile imges

"Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life."
"I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness."
“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”― Santosh Kalwar
“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” » Mother Teresa
"SILENCE Is d best Answer for all questions SMILE Is d best Reaction in all situations Unfortunately BOTH Never Help In any EXAM, VIVA, REVIEW & INTERVIEW"
“Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” ― Jim Beggs
"Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over." ~Walter Anderson
"Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph."
"Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile."
"When you wake up every morning, look in the mirror and give yourself a big…"
"When Milly smiled it was a public event — when she didn't it was a chapter of history. ~Henry James"
Famous Smile quotes

“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
"Sometimes we maintain silence 2 protect a beautiful relation, But v forget too much of silence creates a distance in every beautiful relation." Think.. ..!
“Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” » Jim Beggs
“And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.”― Suzanne Collins
"Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems."
“More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.”― Roy T. Bennett
“You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got.”
"Response" Is One Of The Powerful Tool To Occupy A Place In Someone's 'HEART' Always Give The Best Response To The Person Who Cares For You"
“I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.” ― David White
"Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over." ~Walter Anderson
"If you smile when no one is around, you really mean it."
"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection." —Leonardo da Vinci
Famous Smile Images

"I keep my head held high and smile, because there are people who will kill to see me fall."
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”― Thich Nhat Hanh
“When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.” » Etta James
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."
“If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”
"Smiling himself by anticipation, it was his fate to draw from the lady a more exquisite smile than the last. Smile the second made his heart beat so he could feel it against his waistcoat." ~Charles Reade
"Smile… it will either warm their heart or piss them off… either way you win.
Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles." —George Eliot
"Worry less. Smile more. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. Accept what you can’t change.Embrace the lessons. Love your life. Today."
"Smiling speaks to people charmingly without saying a word."
“Oh no. Don't smile. You'll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile.”― Tessa Dare
“I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.” » David White
"Generally, we believe our MEMORY is weak, BUT When we want to forget SOMEONE, . . . we realize how powerful our MEMORY Is..!"
 “It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” ― Eric Davis
Famous Smile images

"Cover your mouth when you cough. Never cover it when you smile."
"I have many problems in life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile."
"If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love." —Maya Angelou
"Smile Because You Can..Not Because You Have To"
“It's so curious: one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... and everything collapses. ”― Colette
“If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.” » Santosh Kalwar
"There Are No Words Powerful Enough To Show My Feelings For You, But Trust Me, I LOVE YOU I REALLY LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART."

Subscribe to receive free email updates: