Best Son quotes for you


We have the collection of son quotes for you. You can share it with your son and make him feel how special he is to you.
son quotes

Son quotes

Maybe, destiny and fate could have given you better parents than us. But nothing, could have given us a better son than you. We love you son, you’re the best.
A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
My son is one of the best gift that God could bless me with. I love you son with all my heart. God bless you. Love you and miss you.
There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.
That was when the world wasn't so big and I could see everywhere. It was when my father was a hero and not a human.― Markus Zusak
I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother.― Martha Gellhorn
 No one else will scold you like I do, but remember that no one else will love you like I do. All I want, is for you to be the best you can be. I love you, son.
A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son.
It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.– Helen Rowland
On this Mother's Day and every day before and after, I thank you God for the precious gift of my three children. I love them unconditionally.― Ana Monnar
Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.  
son quotes

My son is one of the best gift that God could bless me with. I love you son with all my heart. God bless you. Love you and miss you.
The primary thing I should do, apart from being a good husband, brother, son, and friend, is to be a citizen activist. But I'm afraid it takes away from the writing. Not that anything depends on whether I put an essay in 'The Nation' or not. But you want to participate.
 The best parent, in me you may not have seen. But the best son, you have always been. Having you as my son is the only way, I’d want to live my life again to this very day. I love you, son.
At the cross, God was punishing Jesus for the sins of the world. God's justice required a penalty from sinners, and in his unspeakable love, he paid the penalty himself in the person of his crucified Son.
No one else will scold you like I do, but remember that no one else will love you like I do. All I want, is for you to be the best you can be. I love you, son.
If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.
My son… from grounding you to scolding you, it’s ok if you feel that I’m always wrong. There will come a day, when you realize how all my wrongs made everything right for you. I love you.
It's one of the worst-kept secrets of family life that all parents have a preferred son or daughter, and the rules for acknowledging it are the same everywhere: The favored kids recognize their status and keep quiet about it - the better to preserve the good thing they've got going and to keep their siblings off their back.
She also understood there was a hole in her heart where her son should be, that she was a wicked, selfish woman for wishing him back.― Shannon Celebi
Parents always think that they’ll change their children’s lives in the best way they can. But little do they realize, that the love of a child will eventually change and shape their lives in a way that they can never image. That’s exactly what happened to us, we love you.
My mother was a Sunday school teacher. So I am a byproduct of prayer. My mom just kept on praying for her son.
It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.– Helen Rowland
A good son will never allow sorrow to befall her mother...and act as if he is an only child that cares...protects when no one dares...serves with his life in return...and most of all finds a wife that will love his mother too.    
I should no longer define myself as the son of a father who couldn’t or hasn’t or wouldn’t or wasn’t.― Cameron Conaway
Whenever life puts you in a situation you don’t want to face, just close your eyes and go back to the moment when your mom held you in her arms and said, ‘Don’t worry my child, everything will be alright’.
One of the most startling events in my life was when my older son was about 16, and he blamed me for all the troubles of the world. So I, I felt like telling him, 'Oh no, I was just like you when I was your age; I wanted to change the world, too.'
What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.– Friedrich Nietzsche
The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother's always a Democrat.
My daughter and two sons are the flowers in my heart and garden.― Ana Monnar
We may not be able to fulfill every wish of yours and we feel guilty, because you’ve been everything we could have ever wanted in a son. We love you.
Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.
She never called her son by any name but John; 'love' and 'dear', and such like terms, were reserved for Fanny.― Elizabeth Gaskell
son quotes

 I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born, until you were born to me. I love you, son.
Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.– Charles F Kettering
If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.    
Most young men are such bores. They haven't lived long enough to learn that they are not the wonders to the world they are to their mothers.― L.M. Montgomery
Son, a lot of people will come and go in your life as you grow older. But no matter what, I’ll be the one who’ll always hold your hand and always have you in my heart, till the end of time.
Mom spent the time that she was supposed to be a kid actully raising children, her younger brother and younger sister. She was tough as nails and did not suffer fools at all. And the truth was she could not afford to. She spoke the truth, bluntly, directly, and without much varnish. I am her son.
A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
My son is one of the best gift that God could bless me with. I love you son with all my heart. God bless you. Love you and miss you.
Mothers of little boys work. From son up until son down.
what was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.


One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: