Best Attitude Quotes for you


Everyone has their own attitude. Some may have positive attitude while some may have a negative attitude. In this post we have the best collection of attitude quotes for you to send to your family and friends.


A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.
I may not be the best, I may not loved by any one but I am me. That’s what makes me special.
I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.
If you want to rebel, rebel from inside the system.That's much more powerful than rebelling outside the system. — Marie Lu,
I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.
Your attitude toward what is right and wrong shows what you truly are.
You can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.
Life has no remote....get up and change it yourself! — Mark A. Cooper
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Don’t like my attitude? Report me at whocares dot com
Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can’t. You are just another reason I will.
You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination. - Roman Payne
If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.– Winston Churchill
People like me great.
People don’t like me great.
As long as I like myself that all that matters.
Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.— A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
Yes, you do have a right to your opinion…And I have a right to mine. And my opinion is that your opinion is ridiculously stupid!!
An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. — Winston Churchill
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
When it rains all the birds fly for shelter but the eagle alone avoids the rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common to all but the attitude makes the difference.
Attitude quotes

Love me? Great
Hate me? Even better
Think I’m ugly? Don’t look at me
Don’t know me? Don’t judge me
Think you know me? You have no idea.
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.
A deaf child says “For all of you I am deaf but for me all of you are dumb”. Life have different perspective live the way you want to!!
I might not be someone’s first choice, but I am a great choice. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, because I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in the past, but I’m proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t need to be. I am the way God made me. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away.
The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
I just don’t care if anyone doesn’t like me I wasn’t put on earth to entertain everyone.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius
I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.
Attitude is like pregnancy, no matter how long you hide it, it will come out.
I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.– Truman Capote
A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.
Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place - Josh Billings
Natural ability is important, but you can go far without it if you have the focus, drive, desire and positive attitude.
Attitude quotes

What is beauty if the brain is empty but what is intelligence if you have a wrong mental attitude.
Attitude is like the wind, it can pick you up and carry you away like a balloon, or drop you on your butt.
The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. — Horace Walpole
Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.– Mary Engelbreit
Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.– Hans Selye
Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.– Alex Karras
Morale is a state of mind. It is steadfastness and courage and hope.– George Marshall
The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders.– Foster’s Law 





Subscribe to receive free email updates: