Best Wife quotes, wife greetings and wishes, wife funny messages for your wife


We have the best collection of wife quotes, wife greetings and wishes, wife funny messages for you. You can share our  wife quotes, wife greetings and wishes, wife funny messages and make your wife feel special.

Wife quotes

Best collection of wife quotes can be found on our site. You can share our wife quotes with your wife and make her special.


I was given such a great gift. It's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a wife and daughter gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now I think about what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better man.
To my wife: Just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older, you keep getting so beautiful with age. I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day.
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.― Jane Austen
I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blest -- blest beyond what language can express; because I am my husband's life as fully as he is mine.― Charlotte Brontë
Let husband and wife never speak to one another in loud tones,unless the house is on fire.– David O. McKay
If you have the woman you love, what more do you need? Well, besides an alibi for the time of her husband’s murder.
― Dark Jar Tin Zoo
A wise man will never tell his wife to keep quiet. He will tell her she looks beautiful with her mouth closed.
A man must have something to grumble about; and if he can't complain that his wife harries him to death with her perversity and ill-humour, he must complain that she wears him out with her kindness and gentleness.
If a man expects his wife to be an angel in his life, then he should first create a heaven for her!
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.― Rodney Dangerfield
Never write an advertisement which you wouldn't want your family to read. You wouldn't tell lies to your own wife. Don't tell them to mine.
When a woman thinks her husband is a fool, her marriage is over. They may part in one year or ten; they may live together until death. But if she thinks he is a fool, she will not love him again.― Philippa Gregory
Husband is the HEAD of the family and wife is the NECK that turns the head around!!
The ultimate end of your education was to make you a good wife.
Jane, you are my confidante, my helpmate, my friend. My lover. You are everything the word wife means to me. In my heart, we are wed. In my soul, you are mine.― Charlotte Featherstone
People think I have courage. The courage in my family are my wife Pam, my three daughters, here, Nicole, Jamie, LeeAnn, my mom, who's right here too.
I love being my husband’s wife.– Julianna Margulies 

Wife Greetings and wishes

We have the best collection of wife greetings and wishes for you. You can share these wife greetings and wishes with your wife and make her feel how special she is to you.

Wife greetings and wishes

To each other, we’ve made many beautiful promises. But the best ones are still in my heart, waiting to be made when the time is right. I love you.
 You are not just my partner, you are my lover. You are not just my companion, you are my inspiration. You are not just my wife, you are my life. Thanks for everything, you give me wings.
My heart beats so fast every time I see your lovely face.
I always think of you and miss you when you’re not around.
I love you.
You came into my life and totally changed my world. I have lost total control of myself. I am a changed person. My heart does not belong any more to me. It’s given away to you. I am deeply and madly in love with you.
You have never made me feel like your Mr. Right. You have always made me feel like your Mr. Perfect. Thanks honey.
I miss you so much every time I am away from you and I can only think about the moment I will see you again. My darling, I send you a huge kiss with all my love. 
I still remember the first day when I met you, the way you smiled at me as a stranger, the smile made me fall at your feet. Days have passed by and we have become husband and wife now. You mean so much to me my darling! I love you so much!
You help me to regain hope after despair, resume life after obstructions, restart journeys after detours, revive strength after defeat and resurrect dreams after rejection. Thank you.
You are the best thing that happened to me. You are the best thing that is still happening to me and you are going to be the best thing to happen to me, ever. Thank you.
My love, you are my gift from God and I never want to lose you. I also want to say thanks to my God to give me such a beautiful reward for my good deeds.
You’ve made my imperfections seem perfect and all my shortcomings appear complete. I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to thank you for everything you’ve done. But I promise, I’ll never stop trying. I love you.

Wife Funny Messages

Best wife funny messages for you.

wife funny messages

Wife to Husband: In my dream you were buying a diamond ring for me!
.
.
Husband : yeah I saw your dad was paying for it.
Never kiss a police officer, she will say, hands up. Never kiss a doctor, she will say, next please. Always kiss a teacher, she will say, repeat it five times.
A perfect gift for u!
Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,
Non-taxable, silent performance,
Extremely personal, fully returnable
It's a SMILE from me to u!
BEFORE MARRIAGE
He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: NO! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: NO! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get!
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!
AFTER MARRIAGE
Read from the bottom going up
Wife: I wish I was a newspaper so I would be in your hands all day.Husband: Really! but you probably did not realize that I am not reading the same newspaper each day! 
.Ooops
Love is just like a war easy to start it hard to end it imposible to forget it in a life time
Touching story…
A husband and wife went for a walk. While walking husband got hurt by a stone and started bleeding. He looked at his wife, hoping she would tear her dupatta and tie it on the wound.
Wife looked in his eyes and said: Sochna bhi mat…
Designer piece hai!!!
Wife: I wish I was a newspaper so I would be in your hands all day.
Husband: Really! but you probably did not realize that I am not reading the same newspaper each day!
Ooops 


Subscribe to receive free email updates: