Best Anniversary quotes, wishes, messages, poems, status for whatsapp and facebook, images for you


Anniversary is a fact that another year of a couples relation as completed with happiness and togetherness. Wedding anniversary is the special day for a couple.Everyone wishes happy anniversary to each other and to the couple who is having the anniversary.

Anniversary image


Here in this post we have the best collection of anniversary wishes, quotes, messages, poems, images and status for whatsapp and facebook.

Anniversary quotes

We have the best collection of anniversary quotes to wish your love on this special day of wedding anniversary.

Anniversary quotes

Some of the best memories of a couple are not just the magic of their first few kisses but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. – Martin Luther
I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.―Steve Maraboli
The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant, soulful and eternal. Happy anniversary.
Just hold me tight and kiss me… I want to go back to the moment when I first realized that we were made for each other. I love you, happy anniversary.
Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby! I thank God for giving me the best husband!
I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars. – Steve Maraboli
You found each other a long time ago. It’s so nice that you manage to stay together by going through all difficulties in your marriage life. Sincere greetings on wedding anniversary!
The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
No photo frame in this world is big enough to fit the beautiful memories of our marriage. Happy anniversary darling.
The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my courage, my angel, my soldier. You saved me. I love you.
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. – Karen Clodfelder
I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you.―Faraaz Kazi
There were many incredible years of your life behind. And there will be a lot of incredible years ahead. I congratulate you on your wedding anniversary and wish you that your family happiness would never run out!
For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
Do you know what it is that will always sparkle brighter than the diamond in my wedding ring? My eyes, every time I see you. Happy anniversary.
No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy anniversary!
Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. – Henny Youngman
In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.—Maya Angelou
While living together you begin to understand what does it mean to go through all ups and downs in life and stay united. Best wishes on your wedding anniversary for the nicest couple that I know.

 Anniversary wishes

We have the best collection of anniversary quotes to wish your love on this wonderful day. We have these quotes to make your day more special and memorable.

Anniversary wishes

Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
It doesn't matter where we're at or what we have, as long as I have you by my side, I'll be happy with that. Here's to wishing us many more happy years together.
The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
May you continue to be a wonderful husband and wife to each other. Wishing you nothing but happiness, love, and joy in the years ahead.
Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
Your love makes my days Happy and bright,
Into my world you Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You?ve given me,
Our love is true This I can see.
Happy Anniversary
I'm so glad that we're together, I can't imagine my life without you by my side. Wishing you endless joy on our anniversary.
Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
Thank you my loving wife/loving Husband,
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair
Happy Anniversary!!!
May you continue to be a wonderful husband and wife to each other. Wishing you nothing but happiness, love, and joy in the years ahead.
The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.

Anniversary messages

Here in this post we have the best collection of anniversary messages to send your love on the day of your anniversary.Our collection makes it more easir and better for you send your love messages to the love of your life.

Anniversary messages

If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
When I look at the divorced couple, it make me think that marriages do not last for a longer time, but when I see you, my point of view changes. Happy Anniversary!
It doesn't matter where we're at or what we have, as long as I have you by my side, I'll be happy with that. Here's to wishing us many more happy years together.
Thank you for treating me as special as you would on our anniversary every day. I am thankful for having you in my life.
Great wishes on your anniversary, My Friend, Hope you are happily married till the world ends!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
Cheers to the incredible chemistry between you two! Happy Anniversary.
Throughout the ages numerous people have searched but have never found such a love as the two of you share. May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary!
Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them  admire each other’s looks, you complement each other’s souls. Most of them commit to each others’ lives, you have committed to each others’ dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
Your relationship is so romantic. It is just like an adventure having romance, love and care for each other.. I am sure that you will have sweet and loving memories when you get old. Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world and congratulations on your anniversary.
True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear to see that your love is of the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
The first few years of marriage are likely to be the best. It is only later that life becomes a test. But the love between you both makes you better that the rest. Happy anniversary and good luck.
Your bond of marriage is so strong that it in unbreakable. The knot of your relationship is tightened and can not be opened. Happy Anniversary!
Sending you loving wishes that you'll grow deeper and deeper in love with every passing anniversary.
The time I've had with you is my most precious gift. This day reminds me how blessed I am to have you.
It looks like married life agrees with you, And I wish the best for both of you!!! Thanks for being my friends!! Happy wedding anniversary!!
You are smart, she is smarter and you love that! Happy Anniversary, you two are awesome.
You guys are the most beautiful couple I have known, Whose love is seen and need not be shown!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!
You could never have been a man and a woman in anybody else's arms. You are made for each other! Happy Anniversary!
The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.

Anniversary poems

Here in this post we have the best collection of anniversary poems to send to your love.

Anniversary poems

Your anniversary is a time
 For sharing your affection;
 It's obvious the two of you
 Have quite a deep connection!
We send glad congratulations
 And heartfelt wishes, too,
 For joyful happiness and love
 In everything you do.
It takes two special people,
 To make a loving pair.
 There's a joy just being around you,
 A feeling we love to share.
Our (number of years) anniversary, Love,
Brings feelings of delight,
Thoughts of pleasure that you give me
Every day and every night.
As our lives go on and on,
One thing is always true:
To the very end, I’ll always wish
For more time, more love with you.
Handsome husbands like me
Are very few
But fewer than that
Are beautiful wives like you
You are like a rare
Pearl in the ocean
Meant only for me
Not for everyone
Happy anniversary
May you always be each other's best friend,
May your mutual love continue to be so
May your successful marriage continue to thrive
May love flourish, prosper, bloom and grow
Have a wonderful day on your Anniversary
Remember the first flush of love
 that drew you powerfully together?
 It still feeds the unassailable bond
 that makes your marriage so secure.
 Remember all the qualities about each other
 you found so endearing?
 They are still there,
 and new ones create sweet surprises.
 Remember thinking that this love
 would last forever?
 Your love has strengthened and grown
 into eternal affection and admiration.
 Years from now, you'll look back
 at this anniversary
 and realize you love each other
 more than ever.

Anniversary status for whatsapp and facebook

We have the best collection of status for whatsapp and faacebook to say your love a happy anniversary.

Anniversary status for whatsapp and facebook

I love you, are words just three, which mean so much so our anniversary. So this is what I want to say, live in my heart and there forever stay. Happy Anniversary!
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. Happy Anniversary
Happy first anniversary to the First Lady of my world. I love you.
I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary
Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple, may your love for each other continue to grow. Wishing you all of the best on your anniversary.
I Cannot begin to imagine a life with out you in it. For the memories that we have created together could never compare to the touch that we share.
It feels like as the years go by, each one gets a little bit better. I love being married to you and I wish you the happiest of anniversaries.
18 years ago today I walked down the aisle and promised to love honor and cherish my lover and best friend, it is a decision I have NEVER regretted!
One beautiful year you have spent together, And hope in future, many good wishes you gather. Happy wedding anniversary!!!One beautiful year you have spent together, And hope in future, many good wishes you gather. Happy wedding anniversary!!!
Love is not as simple as candlelight and roses. Love is a day to day living. Talking time, making time to be there. With open arms and a giving heart. Love is the special life we share. Happy Anniversary!
Marriage is like a dollar bill. You can’t spend half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary.
There's always that one person who'd do anything for you. that's the one you should marry.
It doesn’t matter where we’re at or what we have, as long as I have you by my side, I’ll be happy with that. Here’s Happy Anniversary to my loving hubby. Thank you for the last 11 yrs. and many more yrs. to come. Thank you for making me the happiest woman. I love you always.
Over the last one year I have realized that marriage is not just about love, hugs and cuddles but it is also about fights and arguments. But even fighting and arguing with a sweet husband like you… feels like a cute thing to do. Happy 1st anniversary.
Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world and congratulations on your anniversary.
From the first time we met, I knew we were meant to be together. God put us together and that way it will stay, Happy Anniversary honey. I love you forever.
A happy marriage is a relationship between two people who know the meanings of commitment, trust, sacrifice, forgiveness and honesty. Happy anniversary.
Marriage is like a pack of cards.
In the beginning it was hearts and a diamond,
now all I’m wanting in my hand is a club and a spade.
The first time I looked in your eyes I knew that I would do anything for you,
The first time you touched my face, I felt what I never felt with anyone else.
The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life.
Love is there when both person are more
concerned for the other than for one’s self.
Awesome Anniversary Status in English for Him


Subscribe to receive free email updates: