Mothers Day Wishes, Images, Quotes, Messages And Status 2017


Mother's day is celebrated to honor our mother's and motherhood.mother's day is a day appreciate mothers and motherhood. Mother's day is celebrated every year to honor and respect our mothers. This day is held on different dates in every country. Mother's day is celebrated throughout the world. Mother's day is celebrated in many modern ways.

In India mother's day is celebrated on second Sunday of may. This year i.e. in 2017 mother's day falls on 14th may 2017. In many countries mother's day is declared a national holiday to spend with their families. It is the most beautiful day to keep mother's away from their household chores and give them rest.

Mother's day


In this post you can find every possible information about mother's day like mother's day date, mother's day wishes, mother's day sms, mothers day images, mother's day quotes, mother's day status for whatsapp and facebook.


Mother's day date

Mother's day is celebrated throughout the world to honour and respect mothers and
motherhood. In 2017 this day falls on 14th may 2017.

Mother's day wishes

Celebrate mother's day by wishing your mother a happy mother's day and thanking her for
being your mother and thanking god for giving you such a wonderful mother. In this post  we have the best wishes to wish your mother on mother's day.

Mother's day wishes

As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your
children and the entire family.
I believe in the concept of love at first site because I Love You from the day first I opened  my eyes and I saw you. Moms are always best but you are the best mom in the world. Happy mother’s day mom
Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
You are the most important person in my life, your smile brightens all my ways and it encourages me to face all the problems being brave and to start each new day with joy.  
Best regards are always for the mothers. And I have more lovely regards for you than the number of stars on the sky. You are the best mom. Happy Mother’s Day
To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind
I’m so thankful for the ties that bind
Our hearts together in tender love.
Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
Your spell is always strongest and healthiest for your children, for it has taught us to care and love. I Love You Mom
As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
You brought up us with love. And the greatest treasure you have given your children is your unconditional love. Though I can never repay you for what you have done for me, but still thank you for your care and love. Happy Mother’s Day  

 Mother's day sms

In this post we have the best collection of mother's day sms to send your mother and make her motherhood best.

Mother's day sms

Mother Is The Biggest Gift Of God To All Human Being Believe It Or Not She Is The Real Queen She Protect Her Child And Not Mean Love You A Lot Mom Happy Mother's Day.
When whole world reject me,You were the only one to encourage me,When whole world laugh at me,You were there to make me brave,You showed me path,Gave me light,Always you were my guiding star,No words can express my love and gratitude for you,You are the best Mum!
Mother is an undying love,A love beyond compare,the one you take your troubles to,she is the one who really cares.Mother you are all of this and more,I love you very much 
Being a full-time mother is
One of the highest salaried jobs…Since the payment is pure love. –
Ur arms were always open wen I needed a hug.
Ur heart understood wen I needed a friend.Ur gentle eyes were stern wen I needed a lesson.Ur strength & luv has guided me & gave me wings to fly.     
Does a mother know how loved she is,Deserves more than a hug and a kiss.On Mother’s Day this is my small gift to you,It is something I honestly wanted to do.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MY LOVING MUM!      
Once Upon A MemorySomeone Wiped Away A TearHeld Me Close And Loved Me,Thank You, Dear Mother.Happy Mother’s Day.      
doctor gives new life,
friendship saves ur life,parents leads our life,mother treats us her whole life.    
doctor gives new life,friendship saves ur life,parents leads our life,mother treats us her whole life.  
Of all the special joys in life,The big ones and the small,A mother's love and tendernessIs the greatest of them all. 


Mother's day quotes

Mother's day  quotes is the best way to say thanks and make your mother to feel your love. You can find the best mother's day quotes on this post.

Mother's day quotes

“Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don’t want their kids … but when you look more closely, you realize that they’re doing those kids a favor. They’re just trying to give them a better life.” 
“Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love”.
“At work, you think of the children you have left at home. At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent”.
“I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” 
“I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.” 
“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie”. 
“By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class”.  

Mother's day status for whatsapp and facebook

In this post we have the best collection of status for your whatsapp and facebook. you can use these status to set as status for whatsap and facebook.


I love my MOM no matter what we go through… no matter how much we argue… because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me… Happy Mother’s Day!
I Believe in love at first sight, Because i'm loving my mom... Since i opened my eyes. Happy Mother's day
Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have. Happy Mother's day
There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no roses as lovely as her smile, no path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother is a rose sprouting. Her first pedal in a garden. She's a lilly pad in the lake. A shining ring on my finger and a crown on my head. A flying butterfly in the air. Thank you mother. Happy Mother's Day!
This mothers day, if you have a mom that you adore, do not post a status about it, get your ass off facebook and tell them yourself!
Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.
Mother is a rose sprouting. Her first pedal in a garden. She’s a lilly pad in the lake. A shining ring on my finger and a crown on my head. A flying butterfly in the air. Thank you mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy Mother's Day!
A mother understands what a child does not say. Happy Mother's day


Mother's day images

In this post we have the best collection of images to send your mother on this mother's day to celebrate her motherhood.

Mother's day images

Mother's day images

Mothers's day images

Mother's day images

mother's day images

Mother's day images

Mother's day images

Mother's day images

Mother's day images

Mother's day images



Hope you liked our post on mother's day. you can share it on google+, facebook, twitter, and whatsapp and make your mother happy on this mother's day. you can now leave your valueable comments.






Subscribe to receive free email updates: