Best smile quotes, status for whatsapp and facebook, images


It is always said that the best thing that one can do in their life is to bring a smile in another person’s face. A smiling face is always beautiful and we can’t ignore such a face even if it is seen on person whom we hate the most. 

smile quotes


The ability to smile at all the stages of life and make others smile is a gift from God, which is normally seen on only very few people. Scientific studies have also proved that smiling can increase the life of a person. So, from next time onwards whenever you get a chance to smile never hesitate to do the same as it can be considered as the best medicine that comes free of cost. It can also help in maintaining a healthy relationship with other people in the society.

Smile quotes

Have you ever seen a person who is giving a cute smile to all the people he come across the way? They are not the happiest persons in the World. But they are the ones who can make others happy. A simple smile won’t cost you anything, but sometimes make others a lot relieved. So, stay happy and give a smile to everyone around you. Below quotes will help you in understanding more details of smile and the effects of the same.

smile quotes

“I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.” ― David White
“Always smile, as smile is the only thing from which you can please someone.”
"A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it."
“Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” ― Anna Lee
"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing". - Mother Teresa
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
"Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile."

smile quotes
"People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile." - Lee Mildon
“Be who you are, always smile, and stay happy. You never know who is watching.”
"It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body... the heart."
"Smile with your lips, smile with your eyes, smile with your heart and your soul and your life."  - Terri Guillemets
“I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.” — Leonardo da Vinci
“A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.”
"I have a tickle in my brain. And it keeps making the corners of my mouth point toward the heavens." - Jeb Dickerson
"How slight a nod it would take, how bare a smile, to give everyone you meet today a sense of worth." - Robert Brault
“All I can do every time I miss you is to stare at your picutres and smile.”
“It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” ― Eric Davis
"Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over." - Walter Anderson
“If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”
“I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”
“Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.” ― Yoko Ono

Smile status for whatsapp and facebook

It is a good read about smile we are providing here for sure.  You will get a lot of ideas about smile here, which you can share with your friends and family. They are even capable of creating a smile in their faces, which is the most important thing. So, we are adding some more quotes to our collection of best smile quotes. Stay tuned and enjoy…!!!

smile status for whatsapp and facebook

"Smiling does not always mean you are completely happy, sometimes it means you want to avoid sadness."
“You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” - Charlie Chaplin
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” » Thich Nhat Hanh
"Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems."
“Rules to be happy in life: 1) Never hate, 2) Don’t worry, 3) Live simple 4) Expect a little, 5) Give a lot, 6) always smile, 7) And keep in touch with GOD.
"When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.”- Etta James
"Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile."
"Always smile even if its a sad smile because sadder than a sad smile is the saddness of not knowing how to smile".
"Worry less. Smile more. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. Accept what you can’t change. Embrace the lessons. Love your life. Today."
"I keep my head held high and smile, because there are people who will kill to see me fall."
“It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” - Eric Davis
"I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man."
"Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone smiles today."
"Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.” » Walter Anderson
“A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.”
“Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” » Anna Lee
Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
When you wake up every morning, look in the mirror and give yourself a big…
If you smile when no one is around, you really mean it.
Smile… it will either warm their heart or piss them off… either way you win.
Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life. 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: