Best hurt quotes for your broken heart

Hurt quotes

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.
Words hurt more than anything else can, because they last, sometimes forever.
One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you…
hurt quotes

When you feel you don’t deserve to be treated so badly remember that the person who broke your heart did not deserve your love in the first place.
Love is blind and love can be foolish – Our heart doesn’t always love the right people at the right time. Sometimes we hurt the ones that love us the most and sometimes we love the ones that don’t deserve our love at all.
If you're in trouble, or hurt or need -- go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help -- the only ones.
I am sorry.  I want to apologize for not being caring enough.
 Life is like riding a bicycle.  In order to maintain balance, you must keep moving.
If someone really wants to hurt you, they'll find a way whatever. I don't want to live my life worrying about it.    
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. » Mother Teresa
Never hold on to the people you love. If they love you as much as you love them, they’ll stay with you no matter what. If they don’t, you’d better let them go as soon as possible.
 What do you do when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain?
If you're in trouble, or hurt or need -- go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help -- the only ones.
Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes!” » Jocelyn Soriano
When someone you love hurts you, you have to choose who you love: if you love them, stay; if you love yourself, move on with your life.
hurt quotes

It hurts when people tell you that they don’t love you.  However, it hurts more when they will not tell you the truth.
I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.
Yes, you hurt me. Yes, you cheated on me. Yes, you left me. Yes, I cared. Yes, I cried… but No, I haven’t stopped loving you.
When someone you care about tells you they don’t love you and it hurts, realize that it is not that bad: learning that from someone else is.
 If you left me without a reason, do not come back with an excuse.
Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's doesn't mean they're required to hurt less
The pain started years ago, but I’d lived with it for so long at that point that I’d accepted it as an inevitable part of me. » Ashley D. Wallis
If you feel like you always give and never get anything back, check out the ones whom you give: something must be wrong. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away
Those who really love you don't mean to hurt you and if they do, you can't see it in their eyes but it hurts them too.
The wrong person won’t think you’re WORTH their love, loyalty or respect. So, they’ll offer you something less. DON’T ACCEPT IT. Know your worth and move on.
Breaking up only hurts if you two were once connected. And, like with any other kind of breaking, it doesn’t feel the same however hard you try to make it right again.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: