Best Boyfriend quotes to propose your boyfriend

Boyfriend quotes

Superheroes were my weakness, and then you came along. I love you from the tips of your two-toned grunge cut to the soles of your vintage high-tops. You are real; you are you, and I will always be your number one fan.
So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come. I love you.
I may not be able to promise that I will never be away from you, but I can leave you with the promise that I will always love you.
 I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
Boyfriend quotes

I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you
When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds. As I let that love and beauty flood over my body, I knew that there was nothing that I would ever trade our relationship for.
I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.
I love it when we cuddle and spend nights at home just as much as I love going on our adventures and crazy excursions. Any time spent with you is time spent well.
It is not true that love does not have boundaries. In fact, my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in. I love you.
 Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.
From the Heart: You give me butterflies through your laughs and smiles.
Every time that you have stood next to my side has assured and reassured me that I am the luckiest girl alive.
Boyfriend quotes

I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.
I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.
My love for you is so real, that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing on the rainbow. I love you.
Our lives are like a romantic movie played again and again. We smile, we flirt, we laugh and we fight – and we do it all over again. I love you.
If you listen to my breaths closely, you will hear the words I Love You coming out with every single one. I am literally living for you, and only you. I love you.
Your love is sweeter than chocolate, more intoxicating than wine and feels warmer than a fireplace in winter. In short, your love is magical. I love you.
 I didn’t choose this life. I chose HIM. The life was just part of the deal.
 You make me complete. I love you so much, I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.
I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus – The Notebook.
 Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.
My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.
 No matter the things that we go through, I know that you love me and I have never stopped loving you.
 Bombs, dead and sickness happens everyday—the news is never filled with positive things. Thankfully, I wake up a little happier every day with the knowledge that you are there.
7.5 billion smiles in the world, and yours is the one that set my heart on fire.
 Whenever we talk, no matter what you say the only words that I hear coming out of your mouth are I Love You.
Each days that passes draws me closer to you. As you enter closer to me, I pray that we will never have to part.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: