50 Best Angry Status for WhatsApp and facebook


The hardest and wrong words of life are always said when a person is in an angry mood. Most of the times it is observed that people feel guilty once they regain their normal mental status after this. So, even if you are angry, make sure that you should not say anything that is wrong to anyone. If you want to express your feelings, you have much better options than speaking the wrong words. The Angry WhatsApp Status is the best option for this. By this option, you can set even an Extremely Angry WhatsApp Status in hindi through which you can convey the message to the intended person and that too without saying anything directly to him. This avoids the situation that may result in making your relationship even worse. In most cases, the other person will realize his fault and come back to you quickly.




  • I Wouldn’t Have To Manage My Anger If People Could Learn To Manage Their Stupidity.
  • Anger Doesn’T Solve Anything. It Build Nothing, But It Can Destroy Everything.
  • I’ve tried and tried and now I give up. I refuse to be the perfect friend to people that can’t treat me with the same respect.
  • It's nobody's business even if you make mistakes. It's your life and your choice.
  • It Takes A Lot Of Energy To Get Angry. I Don’T Care To Use My Energy That Way.
  • Never Make A Decision When You Are Angry. Never Make A Promise When You Are Happy.
  • My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.
  • Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
  • Go Ahead, Judge Me. Just Remember To Be Perfect For The Rest Of Your Life!!
  • Listen To People When They Are Angry, Because That Is When The Real Truth Comes Out.
  • When Someone Stops Getting Angry On You, It Is Clear That You Have Lost Your Importance From Their Life…!!!
  • During Struggle Man stands alone but In Success whole world stands with him.
I’M The Person That The More You Complain About Me, The Harder I’Ll Try To Annoy You.

Angry WhatsApp Status for Boyfriend



Even though love is one of the best feelings experienced in a human life, there are times when a lover become angry on his girlfriend. In most of the cases, these are silly fighting between them that won’t last long. However, in such a situation, he can set up a Unique Angry WhatsApp Status in english which will not hurt her girlfriend. At the same time, this status can help her identify how much the boy is hurt and that makes her felt sorry for him.

  • Don’t Waste You Time On Revenge. Those Who Hurt You Will Eventually Face Their Own Karma.
  • Hate when someone acts like you’re so important in their lives but once they get what they want it’s like you don’t even exist!
  • Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.
  • I Would Not Have To Manage My Anger If People Would Manage Their Stupidity.
  • Sometimes We Forgive Not Because We Are Wrong But Because Staying Angry Robs Us Of Happiness.
  • I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
  • I am unable to gather the broken pieces of me, The more I try to gather them, the more shattered I feel.
  • I Would Not Have To Manage My Anger If People Would Manage Their Stupidity.
  • Anger Is Great Force. If You Control It, It Can Transmuted Into A Power Can Moe The Whole World.
  • I’ve tried and tried and now I give up. I refuse to be the perfect friend to people that cannot treat me with the same respect.
  • No one will ever understand what I mean Even if I pour my heart into words and scream.

  • Turn Around And Realise They Have The Knife 6 Inches Deep In Your Back.
  • People Say Everything Happens For A Reason. So When I Punch You In The Face, Remember I Have A Reason.

Angry WhatsApp Status for Girlfriend

Girls got hurt much easier than boys and as a result of this, the Girlfriends are the ones who become more angry in a relationship. There are a lot of ways for them to show their anger. However, I recommend them to use a Hurt WhatsApp Status which can make her boy realize that what he had done is wrong. This can help in maintaining the relationship without further troubles.

  • Two things to remember: Don’t make decisions when you’re angry, and don’t make promises when you’re happy.
  • I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them.
  • For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
  • Sometimes One Middle Finger Isn’T Enough To Let Someone Know How You Feel. That’S Why You Have Two Hands.
  • Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.
  • If you are Right, you don’t need to be angry, but if you are wrong then you don’t have right to be Angry!
  • Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry, because that’s when the truth comes out.
  • If You don't know your Own Worth and Value, don't expect Someone else to Calculate it for you.
  • Make You Anger So Expensive That No Can Afford It & Make Your Happiness So Cheap That Can Almost Get It Free.
  • Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do. Even the closest friends can become your enemies.
  • Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which, it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
  • Anger Won’T Make Your Problems Easier. Tears Won’T Bring Back What Is Gone. But A Smile And Gratitude Will Make You Stronger.
  • One of the hardest parts of life, is deciding whether to walk away, or to try harder.
One of the must avoided feelings in life is anger. It can cause a lot of problems not only for you but also for your dear ones as well. There are situations in life when we were not able to control ourselves and want to express it to the other person. A Best Angry WhatsApp Status in hindi and english is what that can help you in such a situation. You can consider it as a war without shedding a single drop of blood as they can help you express the feelings of your mind to others without spoiling the relationship.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: