101 Unique Love Status for WhatsApp and Facebook

What is Love? I am sure that each one of us has an answer to this question and the most interesting thing is that none of that answers will match with each other. Everyone has their own concept of love and that differs the one from another person. So is the case with the Love Status for WhatsApp and Facebook as well. Most of the status set by the people on their walls are not able to deliver the exact feeling to the other person that it is intended for. Our collection of Cool Status for WhatsApp and Facebook on love comes handy to our readers at this stage. They are prepared by our expert team and can make your loved ones feel the warmth of your Love. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make your love life a success by using these Best Romantic Status for WhatsApp and Facebook.



  • Love is not just about how often you say I Love You, but how often you can prove this to be true.
  • Beautiful face, Beautiful body, Horrible attitude. It was the holy trinity of hot boys.
  • No matter how “busy” a person is…if they really love, they will always find the time for you.!
  • No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
  • Love cures us – both the ones who spread it and the ones who receive it.
  • Perfect boyfriend : Does not drink, does not smoke, does not cheat and also Does not exist
  • Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch,and then one can release then it can heart the other!
  • Life can give us lots of beautiful persons, but only one person is enough for a beautiful life.
  • Easy to begin, but very hard to stop loving someone you loved.
  • Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is worth won’t make you cry.
  • I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with u.
  • And in the end its the love you give is equal to the love you take.
  • I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life.


Latest Love Status
The most used social media by people now are the WhatsApp and Facebook. It is a common practice that people likes to change their status there on a regular basis. To meet this requirement, we are providing the largest collection of the Unique Love Status for WhatsApp and Facebook in english here in this page. You can find a lot of amazing love status here which can make your social media accounts looks beautiful.


  • when i see you, or think of your or even here your name i smile i guess you could say I’m falling for you hard! i love you more than you’ll ever know!!
  • If you live to be 100 years old, then i want to live 99 years so i won’t ever have to live without you.
  • I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.
  • Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day in life. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away…??
  • I don’t want a perfect boyfriend. I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves, Being with me more than anything.
  • When i text you, that means i miss you, but when i don’t text you, that means i am waiting for you to miss me.
  • The TRUTH hurts only once but a LIE hurts every time you remember it!
  • “Love is That Which can not see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor..in life..”
  • Many people say love hurts, but it not only hurts.. it also give you a different kind of pain which make u feel that u are in love ” truly “..!!
  • We spend too much time looking for the perfect person to love instead of perfecting the love we give!
  • Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away..
  • Why am I so afraid to lose u when i know you’re not even mine?
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.


Best Caring Status for Lovers

Your love relationship become a great success when you mix it with a very good level of care for each other. The Latest Love Status for WhatsApp and Facebook that is included in this page are prepared with this intention. Once you are here, then you will not require to search any other option to make your relationship the best one.


  • Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness.
  • “Don’t TRUST 2 much , don’t LOVE too much , don’t CARE too much because that ‘ TOO MUCH ‘ will HURT u so much”
  • Love doesn’t lie, people do. Love doesn’t leave, people do. Love won’t hurt you, people will.
  • When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it’s a text message from you…
  • The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last
  • Thinking of u is easy, I do it every day. Missing u is the heartache that never goes away.”
  • Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!”That Is True Love..!
  • Just because we’re not close anymore, that doesn’t mean I don’t care about you.
  • If you love me raise your hand and you don’t then raise your standard.
  • Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
  • Don’t settle for the one you can live with. Wait for the one you can’t live without.
  • Love is like water in river. It keeps flowing, though there are huge rocks which hinder its way.
  • I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life..Don’t Ever Make Me Feel For Why I Left All That.
  • If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want do for them is to be happy….even if you are not with him..
Recommended posts : Romantic status for whatsapp and facebook , heart touching status for whatsapp and facebook

Love Status for Girlfriends is something that needs some special attention as a wrong word included in this can result in unexpected results. The case with the Love Status for Boyfriends is also not different. So, it is better to allow the experts to prepare this for you rather than trying something dangerous. Our team of experienced experts has done this for you in the perfect way. You can easily copy and paste these statuses on your walls and enjoy the benefits that you can earn from this.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: