100 Best Funny status for WhatsApp

Is there anyone who does not like to laugh? I know the answer will be a big no as every human being likes to laugh and stay happy. Then what is the easiest option for this? I would rather prefer the social media applications like WhatsApp for this purpose as their reachability is much more than anything else now. People like to share the funny videos and images through these applications. But the simple way to make others laugh is to set some Best Funny Status for WhatsApp in english accounts. To make this task even simpler for our readers, we are here providing the largest collection of Funny Cool WhatsApp Status in English. You can not only enjoy reading them but can also use for your WhatsApp and Facebook accounts so that even your friends can enjoy these funny statuses.




  • It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper.
  • I’m not sarcastic, I am just intelligent beyond your understanding.
  • Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.
  • I am currently experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours
  • Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out of it alive.
  • Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells.
  • My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death...
  • If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
  • Don’t get a man(\woman) ,get a dog …they are loyal and they die sooner.
  • I saw a shampoo with the title: “Rich-looking” So I washed my purse ..
  • Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software... it's called Monday, please fix it.
  • If Relationship between man and women were shoes, I'd wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public.
  • When it’s you against me, you either win or you die!!!

Recommended posts : Motivational whatsapp status , attitude whatsapp status

Hilarious Funny WhatsApp status



The most interesting part of the social media giant WhatsApp is its ability to make the people stay happy. Even if you are going through some toughest situation in your life, a little time spent there can make you feel relieved. The Latest Funny WhatsApp Status plays a vital role in this task. Some of these statuses are so meaningful that they can make you think and laugh at the same time.


  • I talk to myself often that way I ensure I am talking to better class of people.
  • My father always told me, find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.
  • I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it
  • I Wonder What Happen’s When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day.
  • Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :’).
  • People who exercise live longer, but what's the point when those extra years are spent at gym.
  • With all this technology above and under, humanity still hunts down one another.
  • When I Show you a picture on my phone, don’t swipe left. don’t swipe right. Just look.
  • I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!
  • It may look like I'm deep in thought, but 99% of the time I'm just thinking about what food to eat later.
  • You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me
  • We men want the same thing from women that we want from underwear. Some support and some freedom.
  • Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.


Funny WhatsApp Status in English



If you feel that one of your friends is going through some problems and requires a break from it, you can simply do it with the help of the Unique WhatsApp Funny Status. You can easily set a status for your WhatsApp account from this list and share it with him. I am pretty sure that it will make him happy.
  • When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
  • I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
  • Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Monday, please fix it.
  • I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
  • WoW now I’m a graduate... Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains.
  • Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.
  • People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason.
  • Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.
  • Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.
  • I have a Impudent neighbor Knocking on my door at 2AM He's lucky I was in a drum lesson ..
  • The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
  • 80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
  • I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
  • When you are on a 1% battery anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy ..
The one liner WhatsApp and Facebook statuses have become an integral part of modern day social medias. We have found some of the best master brains that can compose a Best funny One Liner Status for WhatsApp account even within a minute. The above is a collection of the unique WhatsApp status created by our own team this way. Hope you enjoyed reading each one of them.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: