rose day quotes messages wishes and images

Visit  Valentines day Wishes for Best collection of quotes to wish your love..


Since immemorial time, Rose is considered as the symbol of romance. Rose is always being there as the first choice for the lovers to express their affection to the dear ones, whether it is for the first time, or on a frequent manner. Each color of rose has a specific meaning, of which red is considered as the ultimate symbol of love. Similarly, white is used as a traditional wedding flower, lavender as a symbol of “love at first sight”, yellow for dying love and even for friendship, and orange represents a bridge between feelings of friendship and love. Even the number of roses that you gift also have a meaning. So on the coming rose day, 7th February, be sure to present your loved ones with the best rose they deserves and make your rose day a memorable one.


Here on quotes tadka we have the best quotes, messages, wishes and images for rose day.

Rose Day Quotes

Rose day is celebrated as the very first day of the Valentine's week by individuals in love all throughout the globe. It landed on 7th of February annually. Make your rose day unforgettable by wanting your beloved with a nice red rose and also an attractive rose day quotes.

Everyone likes the rose petals, but not the green sepals, which protects it in its building stage. Similarly everyone loves the beautiful faces but not those who spend life in making others beautiful.
24Hrs Make A Lovely Day,7 Days Make A Lovely Week,52 Weeks Make A Lovely Year & Knowing APerson Like Me Will Make Your Life Lovely.Have A Lovely Rose Day N Life!
weeter than the candiesLovelier than the RosesMore hug-gable than toysThat’s what you’reHere’s wishing you a Rose DayThat’s as special as you areHappy Rose Day ………..
With this rose, I reveal all mythoughts and feelings about youthat I have withheld for so long.I feel when I am with you I am like a rose,not because of it’s beauty,but because I am able to bloom and grow with you.
Some body wants you, some body loves you, some body think about you every single night. Some body can’t breathe without you its lonely. That some body is me.
There is something about youThe way you walkThe way you talkThe way you smile andThe way you looks at memakes me crazy every time.Happy Rose Day 
Every bird cannot danceBut peacock do itEvery friend can notreach my heartbut u did it.Every Flowercan not express loveBut rose do it.

I Asked God For A Rose And He Gave Me A Garden, I Ask God For A Drop Of Water And He Gave Me An Ocean, I Asked God For An Angel And He Gave Me You!
One of the most tragic thing I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We're all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our window today.
How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.
My love is like a rose divided into two, the leaves I give to others, but the rose I give to you.
Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.
The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart.
Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.
Everything About You Is Interesting,Your Smile, Your Laughter, Your Beauty,Your Scent And Your Company.I Always Think Of You With A Smile On My Face.I Love You My Precious Rose.
If you enjoy the fragrance of a rose, you must accept the thorns which it bears.

Rose Day Messages

Hi, individuals Just how are you all? Great. This Blog post is Specifically made for Fans only. Yes, This Valentine's Day Send this Gorgeous and also Beautiful rose day Messages and also Wants to your Sweeties and Fans to Express your Sensations. So, Enjoy the rose day Message as well as Don't Forget to Share.

There is only one gift that I want from you and that is your smile. May you always keep smiling. Happy Rose Day
Sending you a bunch of roses on this day to express my love for you which is as deep, pure and beautiful. Happy Rose Day
There is no feeling more than comforting and consoling that knowing you are right next to the one you love. Happy Rose Day
May you always smiles like rose petals,May you always get the fragrance of roses,May you always be happy till the ends of life.Happy rose day

You are the real rose of my garden,Your breathe gives me scent of roses,Your eyes are like diamonds,When you see me, it brightens my face.Happy rose day
There are many ways to reach to destination,Some are so smooth and some are so rough,But I would always chose the way you go,And never cares whether it would be smooth or rough.Happy rose day
Without red roses,We cannot imagine to celebrate rose day,And without you,I cannot imagine to live my life.Happy rose day
Everything About You Is Interesting, Your Smile, Your Laughter, Your Beauty, Your Scent And Your Company. I Always Think Of You With A Smile On My Face. I Love You My Precious Rose.
Every bird cannot dance. But peacock does it. Every friend cannot reach my heart. But you did it.Every Flower cannot express love. But Rose does it. Happy Rose Day.
With this rose, I’m not only giving you merely a rose. but I give you my heart and soul.I sent to you all the love.
I asked God for a rose And he gave me a garden, I ask God for a drop of water And he gave me an ocean, I asked God for an angel And he gave me you
I heard someone whisper your name but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you darling.
Since love first made the breast an instrument Of fierce lamenting, by its flame my heart Was molten to a mirror, like a rose I pluck my breast apart, that I may hang This mirror in your sight.
Can anyone remember love? It’s like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.
Be soft as flower Be strong as rock Be nice as me I know its difficult But just keep trying Be fresh as Rose.
Rose Day Wishes


Hello, first off things we will prefer to want a really Delighted Rose Day wishes to all our visitors. In previous short article we have some Satisfied valentines Day 2018 Wishes For you. Now once more we are back with something amazing for you and that is our collection of 25+ Beautiful Pleased Rose Day Wishes.
My rose is red, Your eyes are blue, You love me, and I love u. Happy valentine’s day. Happy Rose Day.
 I asked God for a rose And he gave me a garden, I ask God for a drop of water And he gave me an ocean, I asked God for an angel And he gave me you! Happy rose day!
Be regular as clock Be soft as flower Be strong as rock Be nice as me I know its difficult  But just keep trying Be fresh as Rose. Happy Rose Day.

 If I have a bunch of roses I will insert a plastic rose in it And give it to you & say “Our Friendship continues til d last rose dried.
 Bunch of rose I am sending you Yellow to show our happiness White to show our purity Black to show our darkest secrets And red to show our love.
Every bird cannot dance But peacock do it Every friend can not reach my heart but u did it. Every Flower can not express love But rose do it
My rose is red, Your eyes are blue, You love me, And I love u. Happy valentine’s day in advance. Happy Rose Day 
Any body can love a rose, but no one can love a leaf that is near to the rose, Don't love some one who is beautiful but love one who makes ur life beautiful
Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are. bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything I Love all rolled into 
Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day, Love is like a smile, Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, My body and my soul, I love the way
Girlfriend giving house directions 2 her boyfriend "Come to the front gate of my apartment where you drop me, Look for flat 9a, you will find a lift on ur right. Hit 9 with ur elbow, Get out of the lift u will find my flat on left.
Any body can love a rose, but no one can love a leaf that is near to the rose, Don't love some one who is beautiful but love one who makes ur life beautiful
In the Flower, My Rose is U. In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U. In the Sky, My Moon is U. I'm only Body, My Heart is U. That's Y i always Miss You !!
Rose Day Images

Discover the most effective Rose Day images, wallpapers and pictures below. Search our great collection of increased day images as well as select your favorite to send to a pal. Share a image on Facebook by clicking the button listed below the graphic, or duplicating and pasting the link.
 
















Hope you liked our post on rose day quotes, messages, wishes and images. you can now share it on google+, whatsapp, facebook and twitter.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: