Popular Valentines Day Greeting Card Messages

See best collection of Valentines Day status

For people of all ages, this is the day that they can’t forget if they are in love. Yes, the Valentine’s day. The celebration is not just for a day, but for the whole week. It is celebrated every year with lots of happiness, joy and enthusiasm. On this day, lovers and couples exchange greeting cards, gifts and try to spend the whole day along with each other. Postal and courier services becomes busy for the entire week, delivering the Valentine’s day gifts.

Every relationship needs refreshment, and in the case of love it is very much necessary to maintain a long-term relationship. The Valentine’s day plays a vital role in the refreshment and hence its important. Valentine’s day brings an opportunity to enhance the status of love and also increases the bond of love.

Visit Our main Post on Velentines day Happy Valentines day Wishes Quotes, Status, Wallpapers, Images and messages 2018



Here on quotes tadka we have the best valentines greeting card messages.

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor, [Dad]. It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up!
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
Sweet treats on Valentine’s Day help us remember to be sweet to each other. And you’re one of the sweetest kids ever!
Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.
When the world seems more beautiful, And life even more worth living, I find I’ve been thinking of you.
I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…
I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die ’Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!





Hope you liked our post on valentines day greeting card messages. you can now share it on google+. whatsapp, facebook, and twitter.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: