Happy Valentines day Wishes Quotes, Status, Wallpapers, Images and Messages 2018

For people of all ages, this is the day that they can’t forget if they are in love. Yes, the Valentine’s day. The celebration is not just for a day, but for the whole week. It is celebrated every year with lots of happiness, joy and enthusiasm. On this day, lovers and couples exchange greeting cards, gifts and try to spend the whole day along with each other. Postal and courier services becomes busy for the entire week, delivering the Valentine’s day gifts.

Every relationship needs refreshment, and in the case of love it is very much necessary to maintain a long-term relationship. The Valentine’s day plays a vital role in the refreshment and hence its important. Valentine’s day brings an opportunity to enhance the status of love and also increases the bond of love.

 Happy valentines day

Happy Valentines day Wishes

Today, over a billion cards are sent out on Valentine’s Day around the world full with sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes. How can you find the unique expression of affection that will charm your lover? Choose one of our sweet sentiments and be understood.
I am so blissfully happy to have found the perfect man. Just the thought of you makes my heart race and my knees get weak. I’m crazy about you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
You are my sailor, my ship and my captain and your love is like a strong, dark, mysterious sea that is forever there for me. I’m happiest when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s day puts a lot of pressure on men to find the right gift, to say and do the right things. All I need is your hand in mine to be blissfully happy this Valentine’s Day. I love you. XOXO -Best Valentines Day Facebook Status
Men always want to be a woman’s first love — women like to be a man’s last romance.” — Oscar Wilde – valentines day images for whatsapp
Baby, be mine. I want you all the time. I hope you want me, too. valentines day facebook status
True soul mates are together forever. I am ready to stay beside you, my true friend and partner.
To be treated the same way everyday… that’s my take on Valentine’s Day.
 May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.
From head to toe and inside and out, I wouldn’t change anything about you. You’re ideal in your beauty as well as in your being.
May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.
Roses are red, violets are blue, there is no better friend on this earth than you.
You and me, the way the way it should be, together forever until eternity.
I am so incredibly, ridiculously, insanely, overwhelmingly, extremely in love you with you my valentine.
You are my destiny, you are my dream, you are my valentine, you are my everything.
Valentine’s Day is a special day and tonight you are going to know exactly how special I can be!
There is nothing on this Earth to be more prized than true friendship.
You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.
The epitome of romance, the pinnacle of commitment and the essence of marital bliss, is what our love life is.

valentines day messages

Happy Valentines day Quotes

Happy Valentines Day Quotes and Greeting Cards have flourished a lot in the present times and they have turned out to be a medium of expressing your romantic gesture on the Valentine’s Day. Whether you buy the present or customize it by yourself, there can be no other gift greater than love and care which is known for playing the vital part of preserving a relationship.
Baby, every time I look at you it’s like the first time, I get butterflies, feel like I’m on cloud 9 and know it’s true love! I love you with all my heart and all my mind.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.

To love another person is to see the face of God.

Love is easy to recognize but so hard to define; however, I think it boils down to this…

Love protects us. May we always be feel like this, now and forever.
Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.” – Rafael Ortiz
Your presence in my life makes me feel special and being wanted.
How come we want what we can’t have,
yet the ones that have it don’t appreciate what they've got. 
The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.
The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them.
The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.
The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.
The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
The only abnormality is the incapacity to love.


happy valentines day wishes
Your height is taller than me because I could hear your heartbeat whenever I hug you
If a kiss could tell you how much I love you, I am sure we would be kissing forever.
Our relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.Famous Love Quotes
Ever since I met you, I can’t believe how much my luck has changed. You’re mine now. valentine day whatsapp card

Happy Valentines day Status For whatsapp and Facebook

Happy Valentines Day Quotes and Greeting Cards have flourished a lot in the present times and they have turned out to be a medium of expressing your romantic gesture on the Valentine’s Day. Whether you buy the present or customize it by yourself, there can be no other gift greater than love and care which is known for playing the vital part of preserving a relationship.
happy valentines day quotes
When I was in second grade, I had a crush on this really cute guy. You’re a better boyfriend. I’m glad I waited.-Quotes About Relationship & Love
You melt around my heart like chocolate around a strawberry.
When my heart thinks of you on this Valentine’s Day, I can’t think in just words or thoughts. It is more like my heart sings a tune like no other ever has heard
happy valentines day status
Drop everything now, Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk. Take away the pain, cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile.
Love me and I will move mountains to make you happy. Hurt me, and I’ll drop those mountains on your head. Have a great Valentine’s Day.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
The spaces between your fingers were created so that another’s could fill them in.
A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart
A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
I wake up every morning with the excitement of a child on Christmas Day, just knowing that I’m with you. 
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. Love, kisses and Valentine’s wishes.
A hug sends more messages than you can imagine. It says you are all I have to hold when I feel down or alone. It also shows how special you are in my life to let you put your arms around me.
With a woman like you in my life, I really am the luckiest man in the world. I hope you have Valentine’s Day that is as amazing as you are.
If I was granted just one wish, I would ask for a longer life. The number of years I am destined to live on this planet may not be enough for me to tell you how much I love you.
Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream… love is 1 word and everything in between… love is a fairytale come true… B’Coz I found love when I found U.
If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. 
So these above given are the Best Valentines Day Status and Valentines Day quotes for Whatsapp Facebook in Hindi & English Language.Valentines Day Status quotes for Girlfriends and Boyfriends is given above.You can copy above Valentines day SMS and send it your lover.So valentines Day SMS, Valentines day Messages and Valentines day Status for Whatsapp.So you can pick these valentines day wishes sms quotes send to your friends.

Happy Valentines day Wallpapers and Images

Valentines day is the one of most memorable moment for love birds. So every valentines day is the biggest festival those who deeply drowned in the love. Well we make this valentines day more and more special by presenting these best valentines day images to wish your girl friend/ boyfriend. We have included the heart touching valentines day love images which perfectly suits for him and her. Send these awesome valentines day images to your opposite gender to make her / him how deep is your love towards them





happy valentines day wallpapers

happy valentines day images















Happy Valentine's Day Messages

Valentine's Day is a day to share your feelings and also restore the bond of love you show to your Valentine. To earn this Valentine Day remarkable for your cherished proclaim your love to the globe by sending a charming as well as wholehearted Valentine's Day message to us !

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

When we kiss, I feel excitement like the thrill of a roller coaster, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a waterfall. Happy Valentine’s Day
You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
No other relationship in my life could compare to the love we share. I’m enamored by your tender touch and your ravishing romance. Happy Valentine’s Day
I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.
There was a flash of bright lights and a puff of smoke and music in the air when you walked in. Right away, I knew I had found my special someone.
I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.
My sweet Valentine, I promise to behave like a perfect gentleman this year and make sure to give you all you want on this special day, today it’s all about us and our love for each other. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day
A lovely woman like you should be told how amazing she is every day of the year. Your all-encompassing love completes me. I love you this Valentine’s Day and always
This Valentine’s Day, I want to tell you how much I admire and appreciate you. I’m thankful for all of that you do to make our home a happy one. I love you.
Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.
You Can Fall From A Mountain, You Can Fall From A Tree, But The Best Way To Fall, Is To Fall In Love With Me.
Your Smile Is My Sunrise, Your Kiss Is My Sunset. Thank You For Being The Most Wonderful Friend And Companion.
I Wanted To Show You How Much I Love You. I Thought Of Writing You A Poem And Singing You A Love Song. But All Those Attempts Fail When I Remember Your Love And Caring Heart
You Make Me Feel Complete, That Is Something I Do Not Say Lightly For You Have Made Everything In My Life So Much Simpler.
Love Has The Capacity To Grow Endlessly When It Finds The Perfect Heart. Take Away Your Love From Me And I Become Nothing.
On This Rose Day, I Want To Say To You That I Know That You Find Me Sweet Like A Rose And Want To Be With Me Irrespective Of The Thorns. Love You.
Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

Hope you liked our post on valentines day wallpapers, images, pictures. you can now share it on google+, whatsapp, facebook, and twitter.

Here is Happy Valentines Day Song For you



Subscribe to receive free email updates: