Best Love Quotes For Your Girl

Love is the greatest gift of God.It affects evryone young, old and even the kids nowdays. Even they come up saying about love. There are many love songs and poems on love.Here we have some extremely lovable love quotes fro your love.


1. Before I was in a relationship with you, I was suffering from commitment phobia. After being in a relationship with you, I am suffering from an addiction call love.
2. Attraction brought us closer. Love’s gonna keep us that way, forever.
3. I started flirting with you because you were the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Now I have fallen in love with you because you have the most beautiful heart I have ever felt. I love you.
4. It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.
5. I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.
6. I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.
7. To survive, humans need air, food and water. I just need your hugs, smiles and kisses. I love you.
8. I knew I was in love when I stopped thinking about how pretty you look and started seeing the beauty within you.
9. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
10. I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.


11. Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you sweetie.
12. The only word to describe you, is MINE and the only word to describe us, is FOREVER.
13. If you were Facebook, I would check your updates 24/7. If you were twitter, I would keep tweeting I Love You constantly. If you were Instagram, I would keep uploading selfies all day long. If you were Pinterest, I would pin my heart on you.
14. Your love is the only armor I need to fight all of life’s battles
15. Just like how Instagram is incomplete without those mellow hues, my life is incomplete without you.
16. I am catastrophically in love with you.
17. I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.
18. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.
19. I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
20. I don’t know what relationship status I should use for my Facebook because there is nothing called ‘madly in love’, which I am with you.


21. Even the mere silence of love, has the power to drown out all of life’s chaos. I love you.
22. Every time I see you smile, is a moment that makes all of life’s troubles worth tolerating. I love you.
23. Kiss you, think about you, hug you, drool over you, miss you, dream about you – these are the things I can do anytime, anywhere and all day long.
24. Every time we cuddle, turns into my life’s newest priceless memory.
25. If my love were an ocean,there would be no more land.If my love were a desert,you would see only sand.If my love were a star-late at night, only light.And if my love could grow wings,I’d be soaring in flight.
26. I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.
27. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
28. Love makes you realize that life doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it is happy.
29. Love makes you realize that life doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it is happy.
30. If I were a dog I would want you to be my leash, so you can come wherever I go. If I were a cat I would want you to be sunshine, so I can follow you to bask in your warmth. If I were a rabbit I would want you to be a carrot, so I can nibble on you all the time. But since I am a guy, I want you to be my true love so our hearts beat for each other all the time. I love you.
31. Just like how nothing and no one can come close to looking as pretty as you, nothing and no one can come close to loving you as much as I do. I love you.


32. I don’t care, whether it is a selfie or a belfie – any photo that has you in it, makes me go crazy. I love you.
33. I am going to stop calling your my girlfriend because you are not a girl, you are an angel.
34. Your love is not one of the things I need to survive – it is the ONLY thing I need to survive.
35. If you were born in Ancient Greece, you would have been Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. If were born in Ancient Egypt, you would have been Cleopatra. But since you were born in this millennium, you are the Queen, of My Life.
36. If there is ever a time that we need to stay apart from each other, I really don’t know how long I will wait for you to come back. Not that I won’t wait, but because I don’t know how long is forever.
37. Some boyfriends say that their girlfriends make their worlds go round. But you are different because your blinding beauty makes my world come to a complete standstill.
38. When we hug, my heart tingles. When we kiss, my soul sizzles. I feel happy, when we cuddle. We both are in, love’s beautiful bubble.
39. The English dictionary is incomplete because it doesn’t have a word which can describe how much I love you.
40.  I will never walk a million miles to see you, because I will never let you out of my sight in the first place.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: